Rate that Transmog!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
FFS
Roan 9/10 ! wow thats one of the best paladin transmog i've ever seen !
90 Blood Elf Paladin
6/10 the concept is good, but the colors don't match up very well. Especially with the competing greens and blues with the silver and gold that takes the most focus from your helm and shoulders. The legs and boots don't match up too well with it either, mainly because of their colors.
100 Human Paladin
8.5/10, don't like the eyepatch for some reason, but the rest is sweet ;)
90 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10 Change the sword.
100 Human Paladin
I like the irony. 7/10

I didn't count the sword. It's too off putting to include.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10 for cheating with cloth =P
90 Draenei Paladin
8/10 Everything matches and I like that you're going for a more dkish look, it makes a nice change.
8/10. Nice job. The sword doesn't match though. Find one to match the blue of the shield and you are good to go
90 Blood Elf Paladin
9/10 Great sword for that set, and good job collecting all of the pieces. Cloak doesn't really work though, and the set is kinda cookie-cutter.

In my holy set for now.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
LFM
nice clean transmog, well put together 8/10
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Tarski you look like a raid boss. epic. 10/10

@Healgazm. Always been a fan of that set 8/10

I kinda like the bogus alien look with my current armour. pvp set looks alot better however which I cant change atm at work :(
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@ Vnath

7/10 your weapon and tabard feel out of place.
90 Human Paladin
8.5/10. Would a 9 if you can find a matched helm!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10

I'm not a fan of the helm, but it looks good on a Draenei.

As for mine I'm still working on it. Looking for a good helm and a matching weapon. This axe looks better in-game than in does in the Armory. Glows white with a hint of purple.
100 Human Paladin
9/10, love how the tabard matches.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nice set the tushui tabard gives it a nice clean look, 8.5/10
90 Blood Elf Paladin
5/10

Bestowing negative points because you're transmorging away from Tryannical on a Horde. That's just blasphemy! That set is gorrrrrrgeous!

7.5 otherwise. I bet the shield's breath goes great with the sword. But boots aren't so great, there are better, and no cloak. Booo!

Alright STOP! Bikini Time!
90 Draenei Paladin
I am no fan of the plate kinis. But I cant let personal tastes stand in the way of your creativity.

It looks damn good. A real head turner. Even matches. I feel like you are heavens dominatrix.

10/10
90 Human Paladin
you looks bad !@#. looks strong and creative. 9.5/10
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Eldry, this is one of the better Firelands mixes I've seen. I still don't like the weird face in the hood though.

8.5/10
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]