Rate that Transmog!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Would be interested in your feedback on my trasmog.

The one piece that I want for it, but probably won't get for a while because I haven't actively searched for an armor raid pug group of Frielands is the Heroic Spaulders of Manifold Eyes. However, I personally think the Pauldrons of the Souleater are a worthy fill in until that day comes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Rothgaard

You need to rate the guy above you. Since you didn't I'll give Hellsong a 5/10 for being a DK, and a 8.5/10 for the transmog.

As for Rothgaard. It seems a little confused as to what it wants to be theme-wise. Souleaters doesn't seem to fit in my opinion, and the weapon seems strange, but those are my opinions. Someone else might love it. I'll give you a 7/10 for now.

Firelands might further confuse the look, but I'd have to see it put together.

As for mine, look at this picture since Armory doesn't give the weapon it's due. Purple Lightsaber FTW.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/Strider44/21ed36b2-3d0a-40fd-8c98-65b86440eea2.jpg?t=1378532018
Edited by Rípley on 9/7/2013 4:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My apologies for posting out of order/context.

Ripley I'd rate you a 9/10. Love the weapon/enchant and the shoulders, which work well with mask's eyes. I only deducted a point because I'm not a big fan of headpieces that entirely cover the face, but that's a personal preference. Overall a well put together set.
Reply Quote
Jealous of your pose, Rothgaard. Otherwise, 8.5/10.
Weapon's not quite what I would have picked, also, blue eyes/blood elf. Other than that, :D
Reply Quote
Not bad, 8.5/10
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
9/10 Wonderous, glorious...a fine classic look without the goofy helm. Merely a suggestion; a classic royal crusader sword would be a better match than the one you currently hold.
Edited by Marrius on 9/7/2013 11:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10
Nice set! But the shield and hammer don't really match
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
9/10!

Good job matching the pieces-- the cloak is a great compliment.

I feel there may be a better weapon, but the weapon isn't bad.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/10 cause Caedwyn<3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
@ Velonara

10/10! The tabard, shield, and weapon go great with that set. I really can't find any flaws. Great job!

For mine, please don't mark off for a lack of helm. I don't care for them and don't show them. Thanks! :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
9/10 Wonderous, glorious...a fine classic look without the goofy helm. Merely a suggestion; a classic royal crusader sword would be a better match than the one you currently hold.

Try my sword Marrius. This my holy set, and the Helm isnt THAT bad >.>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@ Blindfreak

7/10 the gear fits together well enough but the bright green glow on the quel would be really out of place in game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
7.5/10 Not bad, but no cloak or helm.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
@ Lovepony

9/10 A well thought out and original mog set! I'm loving it! Very very few can pull off that chestplate and make it match. Kudos! My only minor constructive criticism would be that the weapon color is not exactly a match to the set (more blue-purple than black). Nor is the helm (with the yellow lens). But then again, I'm just not a fan of the engineering goggles. *Shrug*

Trying again as I was skipped over earlier. Please do not mark off for a lack of helm. I don't care for them/never show them. Thanks!
Edited by Keir on 9/8/2013 9:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Keir

9.5/10 I thought it worked really well, but wondering if Argent Crusade tab would make it perfect?

@ Lovepony

9/10 A well thought out and original mog set! I'm loving it! Very very few can pull off that chestplate and make it match. Kudos! My only minor constructive criticism would be that the weapon color is not exactly a match to the set (more blue-purple than black). Nor is the helm (with the yellow lens). But then again, I'm just not a fan of the engineering goggles. *Shrug*

Yeah I know wutchya mean when I look at it in the armory pic. On live it looks a lot better. This is actually my favorite xmorg and it happened completely by accident today actually. I was just messing with what I had and came up with it. The irony.

Edit: You do realize you're a warrior posting in a paladin transmorg thread right?
Edited by Lovepony on 9/8/2013 10:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
7/10 you don't look like a paladin, not like me >=)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
8.5/10

Almost there, looking like a pally.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Aliese 9/10. Obviously I'm a fan of the purple too.

If you think my weapon is blah, then google the Arkadian Claymore and you'll see why I use it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Ripley

8/10 - It's the helm. It's just so dark compared to the rest it looks out of place. I think you need the Justice Bearer's Pauldrons to go with it, that way it would sync up with the dark cape in a more 'mantle'-ly way, or just go with the actual Glad helm from that set. Good choice in sword, yes I googled it first so not deducting anything for that.

It just looks like you're head was cut and pasted from another body floating on top of your morg. Fix that issue and you'd be a 10/10 in my book.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
7/10
The chest needs to be replaced. It's so out of place.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]