Holy paladins compared to other healers

90 Blood Elf Paladin
There's also still a lot of actual high rated holy paladins, so they aren't that bad, and there's going to be more of them coming back in 5.4, because TSG is coming back. Their comps are limited, but they're very strong in the comps that they have.

Why is TSG coming back? I don't know how the comp works, but I am interested if you can share.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
09/02/2013 12:37 PMPosted by Cayse
there's going to be more of them coming back in 5.4, because TSG is coming back.

Hey guys! If you are well known in the 2400+ crowd then you can get some uber dps to play with you... Doesn't that make you feel better about your spec and your prospects for next season?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
When I did a bit of RBGs as holy last season and early this season I barely ever had to hard cast. I spent almost as much time bouncing as I do as ret, kiting and running instants. I really thought it was kind of boring. Doing holy in randoms was a joke, I felt like Jesus while wearing honor gear.

There's also still a lot of actual high rated holy paladins, so they aren't that bad, and there's going to be more of them coming back in 5.4, because TSG is coming back. Their comps are limited, but they're very strong in the comps that they have.

Just in a game where rerolling is so easy, people who hit the slightest speed bump quit and pick the easiest thing to play.

Seeing your PvP team and your lack of knowledge on The pvp ladder leads me to believe your trolling. Its not the healer in the case of a pally team its the dps. Unlike a priest who can keep the team alive for a long period of time, The H pall has only a short time before "oops no CD's im screwed" The dps HAVE to get a kill before their hpall runs out of Defensive CDs otherwise GG

H pall runs out of defensives, switch on the hpall and GG. It shouldnt be this way but it is. Unliek a priest i have shorter Def CD's that norm are up multiple times..vanish fear, ANOTHER multiple fear. That alone is OP...pally...BUBBLE! ahh crap 5 min ughhh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]