Pally should be able to walk on water

90 Human Paladin
We are Holy warriors and from what I understand about lore most paladins were priest or men of the cloth first and Dk's are basically fallen pallies. And its pathetic to watch a Dk walk on water while we flail around trying to get across a river not all zones allow flying mounts Dk has adopted our old aura system and we have lost ours so why not allow us to travel on water?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
The current crop of DKs aren't fallen Paladins though, as the start area makes clear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We didn't really lose auras. They just put seals in the aura spot*, which is fine with me. Plus we have more than DKs do! And we're pink. Go pink.

*edited
Edited by Bubs on 8/26/2013 5:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
They are not walking on water. They are freezing the water and walking on ice.

Don't Shammies get to walk on water?
Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
DKs have a lot of frost abilitys. They freeze the water and walk over it.

Shaman are the masters of nature and elements. Water being one of them, so they can walk over it.

There's no reason at all that makes sense to allow paladins to run over water... But I guess you could say the same thing about warlocks.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
did i miss the part where dk's are fallen pallies from the game somewhere? The intro only said that you were a dead hero raised by LK to do his biddings right?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Oh, I'm sure there's a Paladin somewhere who can walk on water. Seeing as how they are always so Holier Than Thou, they'd be like a second Jesus.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Wish granted!

Updated patch notes:
Glyph of Falling Avenger - Now also allows you to float over water while Avenging Wrath is active.

I would laugh so hard at the rage this would induce.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just get a raft from the Anglers reputation.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Helps to be friends with a DK.
Reply Quote
98 Blood Elf Rogue
Dk has adopted our old aura system and we have lost ours
Why do people keep saying this when it's not at all true. Paladin auras affected the entire raid/party and did so equally (they didn't do anything special for the paladin that everyone else didn't get). DK presences are nothing of the sort, they are personal buffs most closely similar to warrior stances. In what way are DK presences the least bit similar to the old pally auras?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
We didn't really lose auras. They just put seals in the aura spot, which is fine with me. Plus we have more than DKs do! And we're pink. Go pink.

Except for those of us who use colour mods to make Paladins red and death kniggets pink.

OT: Anyway, we would sink wearing all that plate armour.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]