Race changing to Tauren

90 Tauren Paladin
I believe the answer is whenever they activate 4.0.3a which is when the Cataclysm happens and will be pre-launch. But the actual date is unknown.
Edited by Vanifae on 11/7/2010 10:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
MMMM Beefadin.

So gud.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't think people realize how bad War Stomp really is. Blood Elves are way better than Tauren.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I don't want to race change because of WS, I want to race change to be a Tauren.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I'm not race changing because I think Tauren are better than blood elf... I just don't like anything about being a blood elf. It's just personal taste for me, and Tauren animations are much better than the blood elves (in my opinion). Would still like a blue (if they're allowed to say anything on the matter) to confirm when exactly the race change will be available.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I personally think the same, the only thing Tauren are going to be used for as Pallys is a great PvP monster machine in WG to actually let us win. But otherwise, i feel as if i should have been a less... 'Animal' race?

Personally I think they made a awesome choice with the cows..er tauren. Orcs, undead, trolls, and goblins don't fit the role of a paladin (IMHO), but hell I may be wrong :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Tauren>Blood elves

I'd rather be a giant, lovable oaf than some mana addict.

Though, i doubt i'll ever go tauren because i love my tabard and i prob wont be on pally much cuz i like Gob DK on beta :_(

Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I love my female Tauren paladin on Beta.

Go go Wigglylight.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Tauren will be fabulous, but it's kind of hopping on the bandwagon.
Can't you just be proud of your original race?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Tauren will be fabulous, but it's kind of hopping on the bandwagon.
Can't you just be proud of your original race?

No.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I would think no sooner than a fair amount of folks get to 85.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I personally hope a lot of horde change to tauren... I personally hope the baddies who rolled pally in wotlk will switch classes... vanilla and tbc palain vets only please!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I have a tauren premade pally on beta but eh, I was going to, but then i realized that i'll miss my arcane torrent to much :0
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Paladin
I'm definitely changing, after having had been a BE for ~2+ years.
Time to get rid of my pointy, floppy ears, and exchange them for hooves.
:|
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Blood elves are terrible---only race in the game where the gender options are "female" and "even more female". I cannot wait to race switch to cow. Pretty sure I saw a dev post somewhere saying that you could do it in 4.0.3a.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
BE 4 life!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]