48 Worgen Warrior
blue what now?
85 Worgen Rogue
My life is meaningless without Zarhym's skull
90 Draenei Shaman
My life is meaningless without Zarhym's skull

Ah, Zarhym I knew him Horatio.
80 Tauren Druid
As I just posted in another thread, Neth said on the old forums they would be getting their avatars pulled over sooner or later.

Never fear we'll have our candle, floating skull, crazed bash, flying kite, scary yeti, and whomever else I missed back soon enough.
19 Blood Elf Hunter
They announced yesterday that they will be bringing them back very soon, same with the MVP avatars.
26 Tauren Warrior
You all seem to be forgetting one thing......there is no blue avatar.
85 Dwarf Hunter
They're sparkly and blue, but they aren't BLUES. I am disappoint.
80 Tauren Druid
Mooballs you need to log in and out of the game, I must see what you look like. >.<

I also have to admit the best avatars so far are the male dwarves. The beards are the awesome!
Edited by Inde on 11/5/2010 12:41 PM PDT
26 Tauren Warrior
Mooballs you need to log in and out of the game, I must see what you look like. >.<

I also have to admit the best avatars so far are the male dwarves. The beards are the awesome!

Unfortunately i am at work, atm. I will be logging into each of my characters to make sure they are updated here when i get home though. Can't wait!!!

I really like these new forums, and web site! GREAT JOB BLIZZARD!
Community Manager
They went that way, really fast. If something got in their way, they might have turned.

In all seriousness, though, our animated avatars should be returning shortly. I'm unable to say when, precisely, but they certainly haven't gone the way of the dodo. Just keep an eye out. :)
19 Blood Elf Hunter
They went that way, really fast. If something got in their way, they might have turned.

In all seriousness, though, our animated avatars should be returning shortly. I'm unable to say when, precisely, but they certainly haven't gone the way of the dodo. Just keep an eye out. :)

Will the MVP avatars be returning as well?
26 Tauren Warrior

or in Zarhyms' case, two eyes out?

and will there be any new MVP's added with the new forums? Cause i would love....WAFFLES...to have that oppurtunity. I feel i could be a very.........WAFFLES......useful and helpful addition to the MVP's in-place already.

excuse the random waffle outburst....i love them so much.
Edited by Mooballs on 11/5/2010 1:01 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Since our avatars can now be fancy, Blue animated avatars had better be sock-knocking awesome.

You deserve some awesome sauce for putting up with...well...us.
Community Manager

That's certainly the plan. :)

Undetermined. Floating skull physiology is still a bit of a mystery to me. He may or may not have to rely on a seeing-eye Bashiok.
19 Blood Elf Hunter

and will there be any new MVP's added with the new forums? Cause i would love....WAFFLES...to have that oppurtunity. I feel i could be a very.........WAFFLES......useful and helpful addition to the MVP's in-place already.
excuse the random waffle outburst....i love them so much.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#5
Q. How can I become an MVP?
A. Keep posting constructively, answering questions about the game, and encouraging discussion throughout the forums—we'll take notice. Be sure to follow the Code of Conduct as well!

There isn't a set amount of MVP's like there are CM's. Just follow their guide lines and they will notice.
Edited by Duckhunt on 11/5/2010 1:14 PM PDT
100 Human Warlock

OMG, a "Better Off Dead" reference. Lylirra is now officially my favorite CM.
Ohay, I was wondering why the blues had the silly default tags.
58 Troll Death Knight

That's certainly the plan. :)

Undetermined. Floating skull physiology is still a bit of a mystery to me. He may or may not have to rely on a seeing-eye Bashiok.
but bashiok have a scary feminine side!

DONT LET HIM CORRUPT ZARHYM!!!!!!
83 Dwarf Paladin

Somehow that doesn't seem like the best idea.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]