The DFO/FS Trick, Post-4.0

90 Troll Shaman
this no longer works since FS is calced at your current sp when it ticks not when its cast.

Was this changed in the last couple days? It was working perfectly on Thursday...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
this no longer works since FS is calced at your current sp when it ticks not when its cast.

Was this changed in the last couple days? It was working perfectly on Thursday...

Yes, it still works.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Do I sound cheap if I say that learning about how the 200 crit rating rolls just isn't worth the cost of potions to me.

no because we dont even notice 200 crit rating the stat is soo lax for us. WM pots are still fine, I prefer them because between hero/lust and the insanely short CD on EM now its tough to time a speed pot without dropping under GCD, I just prefer to pop a WM during hero and call it good and if I bother to pre-pot its a WM since I EM out the gate.

why would i want a proc or on use of my reforge fodder when I could have a spell power, haste or (at 85) a mastery proc.

The only reason why a lot of geared Ele shaman use wild magic over speed pots is so we can use it during hero/lust without going sub GCD.
Edited by Cyrella on 11/8/2010 2:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Rolling FS becomes irrelevant in less than a month anyway when Cata hits, we can do it now because of 4pc T10.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]