About time for a new Shadowform?

Cataclysm is bring about all these new graphic updates and lets face it shadowform is kinda bland compared to other transparent objects like the celestial steed. I'm not saying try to copy that, just give shadowform a little more flair.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
We are already walking targets with the current shadowform, don't need to draw any more attention to myself.
Reply Quote
97 Undead Priest
No, because I'm still upset that they changed the Shadowform sound.
That was a disappointment.

Rogues, give us back our classic Shadowform sound!
Reply Quote
73 Night Elf Priest
No.

And before you think of more reasons...

NO.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
How about you leave a trail of shadowy goo wherever you walk that hurts enemies that step in it? :P
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Sounds like you want ShadowPriest to be a WOW Sephiroth lol
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I think Shadowform is just fine.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
It would be tough to change it a lot without either making it very obvious "Oh there is a priest" or completely changing the concept. Since we currently just turn purply-black-transparent, but maintain the shape of our armor. Unless 'shadow' becomes more like a druid-form (which, btw, people have complained like crazy about :-) People wanna see their gear theyve grinded for.) The only changes they could make would really be to either change the colour of the form (which seems fine as is) or to make us very obvious.

I agree the sound could use a minor shakeup, but thats nit-picking, and not where I necessarily 'need' the developers to be focused right now :-)
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I wouldn't mind a new shadowform...but then again I also really want the angel wings on Archangel to stay FOREVER
Reply Quote
18 Dwarf Priest
Maybe they could have something like, instead of being purple and transparent, make it so you aren't transparent at the core of your character but as you get to the edges of your character you start to fade away. And make the color black. Basically, make it look like a walking shadow person, with an undefined / blurry look. Perhaps the edges of your character could sort of trail behind you as well.

That way you still see your gear and you feel like an actual shadow :D
Reply Quote
72 Troll Priest
Dark archangel in the disc tree will be a part of every shadow priest. I'm sure that will make us look awesome most of the time.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Shadow form graphics are fine, do not fix what is not broken. But a kewl graphic for SW:D or Mind Spike that would stand out and say you just PWN by a Priest would be sweet.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
They need to give us white glowy eyes, like in the button graphic. I think that would be awesome and doable seeing as how DK, NE, and BE eyes kinda do it already.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
They need to give us white glowy eyes, like in the button graphic. I think that would be awesome and doable seeing as how DK, NE, and BE eyes kinda do it already.
Not really logical.
Edited by Kyrisa on 11/5/2010 10:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Why would they *need* to do this?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Id like to see us get toggleable shadow ravens at 85.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
So is this the new version of "WTB Holy Form?" No, shadow form is as awesome as it ever was, I just want the sound back QQ
Reply Quote
So is this the new version of "WTB Holy Form?" No, shadow form is as awesome as it ever was, I just want the sound back QQ
Edit mpq files^^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]