The Mac Forum Guild?

- Technical Support
100 Draenei Mage
HAI 2 U ALT OF PHINE!
Reply Quote
10 Tauren Druid
Come on guys! I’m already level 10... Despite what the profile says :p.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
Has anyone else rolled yet? It gets dull doing lowbie quests and I only had Stoneblade online to regale with foul jokes.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
I was just about to ask the same thing. I haven’t really had a chance to play much in the last couple days, but when I am on, I’m constantly switching back and forth between servers to see if anyone’s on, and only Curwen’s been on so far.

Not that he isn’t funny... Several times I had to choke myself to keep from spraying soda on my keyboard...
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
http://www.wowwiki.com/Battlegroup_US_Cyclone

Cyclone is dominated by the Alliance in terms of battleground win/loss ratio. This detail has driven many to other battlegroups since the release of Wrath of the Lich King.

QQ!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Well, if it’d make it easier, Kil’Jaeden’s in the bloodlust group, the top horde battlegroup, and has my 80’s on it, making it easier for us to fund the guild...
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Haha, no way, I'm already 13, way too late to reroll!

Imo schedule a few hours a week for us to all get together and do lfd dungeons. :O
Edited by Phine on 11/11/2010 10:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
I think a Mac guild would be a great idea! Though, it would be hard to imagine Bluspacecow any other race...
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Perhaps brown azeroth cow? :O

That's no good though, taurens can't be mages. :(
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
How the heck are you 13 already? I’ve been on a lot and I never saw you once...
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Perhaps brown azeroth cow? :O

That's no good though, taurens can't be mages. :(

But they can be Paladins soon!
<insert funny joke about some energy drink and flying>
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm totally up for this! Questing with my Mac brothers and sisters sounds rad to me :D

Although, I'm probably more keen to roll a goblin as I've kind of played all the Horde races to death.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]