Healbot and middle mouse button

93 Draenei Priest
Recently I have begun to have problems with the middle mouse button, sometimes it will work but lately that seems to be a rare occurence. I haven't changed anything since the problems started. Even tried to uninstall and install a fresh copy of healbot with no luck.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I am going to ask the stupid question. Is your mouse old and middle button finally waring out?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
I am going to ask the stupid question. Is your mouse old and middle button finally waring out?

Along those lines, the wheel tends to get stuff jammed into it over time, unlike the buttons, the outside of the button does not go inside the mouse.

Do you eat at your desk while playing wow? Did you Dorito Junk up your middle mouse button?
Reply Quote
93 Draenei Priest
Actually no it is quite new, it is the diablo III steel series mouse, bought it shortly before diablo was released.

*Edit* Thanks for bringing this up, after I got to thinking about it downloaded a program to test mouse keys. The middle mouse button is dead and mouse only had a one year warranty, guess I'll be looking for a new one.
Edited by Quickn on 9/2/2013 11:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]