Warr vs ret (pvp)

90 Human Paladin
I can't decide someone tell me what they think.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
In a duel, a paladin should win assuming equal skill/gear.

If you're talking about which one should you role for pvp just chose the one you enjoy the most, seriously.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Like said above, Pallies should own warriors 1v1. But IMO:

Warrior Shouts vs Pally Blessings? Blessings.

Stances vs Seals? Seals.

Banners vs Bubbles? Bubbles of course!

And good luck rooting a pally. 2 HoF on 25 sec Recharge + Emancipate... Pally burst is twice as powerful as warrior, and Pallies have more utility. And hey, we are hybrids! Prot pally tanks actually heal... The list goes on for me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Like said above, Pallies should own warriors 1v1. But IMO:

Warrior Shouts vs Pally Blessings? Blessings.

Stances vs Seals? Seals.

Banners vs Bubbles? Bubbles of course!

And good luck rooting a pally. 2 HoF on 25 sec Recharge + Emancipate... Pally burst is twice as powerful as warrior, and Pallies have more utility. And hey, we are hybrids! Prot pally tanks actually heal... The list goes on for me.

This is whats wrong with the game. Hyrbids should not have all the utility and heals in addition to doing "twice" the burst of their melee counterpart.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Pally if you like spamming the same 3-5 buttons, warrior if you want to play something challenging that a 3 year old child cant play.
Edited by Owlpacino on 9/5/2013 6:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]