5.4 twink

90 Orc Warrior
What is the best level 19 BG DPS Classs for 5.4?
Why?
Should i use the + PVP Power BOA's or the +Stats BOA's?
Is 29 Better for BGS?
Who would be the best then and why?
THAnkyou :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Do i HAVE to have a 90 to max out my 19 with boass?
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
08/27/2013 03:33 PMPosted by Unholydonuts
Do i HAVE to have a 90 to max out my 19 with boass?

Nope. Makes it quite a bit easier tho. And certain leg/shoulder chants will require a particular level to apply.

edit- Don't think 90 is one of them, however.
Edited by Warglaive on 8/27/2013 3:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
how many total pieces of boa's can you get?
Reply Quote
49 Draenei Shaman
how many total pieces of boa's can you get?

All of them. As long as your guild has the appropriate achievements and you have the requisite rep with that guild, you can get complete access to all BoAs.
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
I think he meant what slots wont be BoA... as in hands, belt, feet, wrists. Everything else can be BoA.

edit- oops, neck and rings aren't BoA either. Ring technically can, but not likely for this discussion.
Edited by Warglaive on 8/29/2013 5:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Whats up with the 19 twink que time? I hit 19 yesterday, each que has been 45 minutes, then I just unque because It's far too long to wait for. I haven't been in a single 19 twink bg yet. Blizz has effectively ruined the point of having a 19 twink. We shouldn't be penalized for being better geared and having level 90s who can get BoAs for our twinks.
Reply Quote
39 Night Elf Druid
Whats up with the 19 twink que time? I hit 19 yesterday, each que has been 45 minutes, then I just unque because It's far too long to wait for. I haven't been in a single 19 twink bg yet. Blizz has effectively ruined the point of having a 19 twink. We shouldn't be penalized for being better geared and having level 90s who can get BoAs for our twinks.

just letting you know... you would be 1 shotted in it with your current gear and maybe get a kill on a low health person if your lucky
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

We're going to have to agree to disagree.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
What is the best level 19 BG DPS Classs for 5.4?
Why?
Should i use the + PVP Power BOA's or the +Stats BOA's?
Is 29 Better for BGS?
Who would be the best then and why?
THAnkyou :)

Disc priest. Idk about "twink" bgs (xp off), iv never cared since BC to make a twink. But disc can easily top dmg, healing and kbs at 19-29.
Reply Quote
39 Night Elf Druid
Oh ya... i forgot to mention 29 is dead atm except for arenas but I would say ret pallies if you like rng crits
Reply Quote
24 Blood Elf Hunter
Oh ya... i forgot to mention 29 is dead atm except for arenas but I would say ret pallies if you like rng crits

And OMG those Ret heals 100 mana to chest and you have a spamable lay on hands.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
There is no body that can compete with my rogues. If anyone wants to learn the right stats and stuff to get for twink rogues read my post.
For Weapons you get dancing steel... Obviously it procs and normal melee damage kills people super fast. For legs you get Drakehide Leg Armor At lvl 1 it gives you 22 stamina and 8 dodge
or you can get the charscale leg armor thats 22 stamina and 8 agility. For shoulders you get Heavy Borean armor kit. At lvl 1 it gives you 18 stamina. For Chest you get superior stamina which gives you 11 stamina. Then you have to get semi normal enchants on boots gloves bracers you can get 7-15 agility on each one of those. At lvl 6 as rogue i was able to crit 1.2k and normal melee damage is about 200-350 per hit. So there is no competition in bgs cause it scales you up at level 10 and gives you even more stats 30% more of everything. My rogues have 20% more hp then fully boa geared warrior tanks. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]