Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
There is Naruto RP there...
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
So no one plays multiplayer then?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Most likely just DotA/Footman Wars. Still might be a good amount of people playing ladder.

There is Naruto RP there...

There's a popular map where you RP as a peasant. Go figure.
Edited by Girlsgonewow on 8/31/2013 12:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The multi-player in that game as I remember it was pretty terrible. I'd be surprised if anyone still plays it.
Reply Quote
73 Night Elf Death Knight
Theres ALOT of rp on wc
Reply Quote
I play over a LAN with the missus sometimes. She favors a Night Elf mine zerg strategy that strangles me and my noob impulses to sit there and turtle up while learning every upgrade for everything.
Reply Quote
69 Human Warrior
You can create your own custom scenarios in WC3 complete with cutscenes, etc. and share them... if we could do something like that for WoW (like City of heroes did with the Architect feature) my eyes would grow to seven times their size and get all shaky with glowy stars in them and a small line of drool would form at the corner of my mouth while by brain asploded
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
You guys never heard of makemehost.com? Its a WC3 site devoted to running easy to use hosting bots. WC3 is very much still alive with all the custom games out and still being made/updated by an active community. It is certainly not as big as it used to be and it looks dead if you just look at the game list, but you just have to look in the right places. Early to mid-day there is usually a good amount of people, enough to fill games in 5-10 minutes. Later in the evening it could take 15-30 minutes to fill a 12 player game and the middle of the night is pretty dead but overall, still very much so alive and fun :D.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I love WC3. I stopped playing it because I started with SC2 and stuff. But it is a shame that the game is so dead right now. Is one hell of an awesome game. I'd play with you anytime if you want me to.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]