5.4 Pets that are not always in Rare qualtiy

90 Human Rogue
Is there a list? I assume the wild-catch ones will vary, but anything other that those?
Edited by Tukwilla on 9/2/2013 3:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Lil'bling, Death adder hatchling,Gu'chi swarmling, Ashleaf spriteling, Azure crane chick are all green quality.3 comes from the rares on the timeless isle and one is rare drop from blingtron gift boxes.The azure crane chick comes from nests all over the isle as well.
Edited by Respira on 9/2/2013 4:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Lil'bling, Death adder hatchling,Gu'chi swarmling, Ashleaf spriteling, Azure crane chick are all green quality.3 comes from the rares on the timeless isle and one is rare drop from blingtron gift boxes.The azure crane chick comes from nests all over the isle as well.

Save up those stones!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
So far it seems like 7 of them.

Ashleaf Spriteling
Azure Crane Chick
Gu'chi Swarmling
Macabre Marionette
Rotten Little Helper
Lil' Bling
Death Adder Hatchling

The Macabre and Rotten Little helper will not hit until their respective holidays come out.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/03/2013 08:17 AMPosted by Dragonwizard
The Macabre

I will be obscenely disappointed if one of his moves isn't "maraca shake".
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I will be obscenely disappointed if one of his moves isn't "maraca shake".

http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=34770
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I hope these things don't end up having a ton of different breeds. Especially Lil' Bling. If getting the dusty robot was any indication I will have an absolutely horrible time pulling that pet from Blingtron's box.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I hope these things don't end up having a ton of different breeds. Especially Lil' Bling. If getting the dusty robot was any indication I will have an absolutely horrible time pulling that pet from Blingtron's box.

Really? I get a Dusty Robot once a week usually.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I'm moderately annoyed that it didn't occur to me that some new pets would be rare - and I was using my stones left and right on lame pets to just make 'them all rare.'

Blarg.

Well it's not like I was going to stop doing the dailies anyway :D
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
09/03/2013 09:17 AMPosted by Slick

Really? I get a Dusty Robot once a week usually.

You and everyone else in my guild. It literally took me months to get one. And I used an Engineer alt to ensure I got a Blingtron box every single day.

Sad to see the item is BoP. I wonder if the pet can be caged.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
The macabre marionette is a cute lil guy with a weird moveset. He has an undead version of the egg barrage or nut barrage moves,and an undead version of the swarm moves called dead man's party soo funny. He also uses the forsaken dance moves non stop while he is summoned out.
Edited by Respira on 9/3/2013 10:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Does his barrage and his swarm occupy the same move slot? Otherwise using them together sounds fun.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
yeah bone barrage and dead man's party are in same slot :(. you can use death and decay with dead man's party though and the dot gets increased 100%. He's also an undead with a humanoid move meaning dragons get both soft and hard countered by him. so he can do about 500 damage per round with death and decay and dead man's party up if he stays alive for about 5 rounds he could do some real damage to the team alone.
Edited by Respira on 9/3/2013 11:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
You can also go with siphon life, dead man's party and plague blood right before you start the rotation and he would be healing for a massive amount.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]