Rainbodash's Rainbow Cake (Healer OT)

90 Human Priest
This holy hate upsets me greatly.

NONBELIEVERS, ALL OF YOU

except Naer <3
100 Goblin Priest
Holy is the little sibling who got into the state school, works a 9 to 5 and has a modest house. No one thinks that this is an accomplishment because the older sibling got into Harvard, then to JHU for med school and is a famous research doctor.

It's funny because until recently (recently in the overall history of WoW) Disc was the little sibling who lived under the stairs, ate breadcrumbs off the floor and licked doorknobs. But he had this cool little trick he could do so people always brought him to parties and he would do his trick and everyone would go "Oh cool" and then he'd be ignored and forgotten for the rest of the night.
100 Draenei Priest
I don't hate holy, I just think it's poorly designed.

The 2 and 4pc interaction next tier will help, but it needs something like that built in. And chakra can go die in a fire.
90 Troll Priest
NONBELIEVERS, ALL OF YOU

except Naer <3

I believe.

I'll believe more when they make me want to cast HW: Sanctuary. Or better yet, just give me a 3 person serenity.

So when I'm in yellow chakra and I push my chakra skill, instead of shiny dance floor, somtehing along the lines of, though this may be OP... but something similar

Instantly heals 3 lowest health players (7 in 25 man) within 40 yards for 13000 to 15000 [+ 130% of Spell power], and increases the critical effect chance of your healing spells for 8 seconds.
This ability has a 30 second CD

I don't hate holy, I just think it's poorly designed.

Yes.

and yeah, I know it's a new age of Disc OP'ness. (say op-ness fast... laugh because immaturity)
Edited by Naér on 8/28/2013 10:57 AM PDT
90 Human Priest
speaking of holy and disc, i'm probably going to be playing shadow tomorrow on ra-den!

good thing I have this random heroic (or is it heroic tf?) staff from horridon that nobody wanted ever and has been rotting in my bags.
90 Troll Priest
speaking of holy and disc, i'm probably going to be playing shadow tomorrow on ra-den!

good thing I have this random heroic (or is it heroic tf?) staff from horridon that nobody wanted ever and has been rotting in my bags.

I wish I knew how to shadow. =x

shadow to me is

1) dot all the things
2) uh, there's this other dot I can use when i get purple orb thingies, right?
3) purple beam of awesome (purple/blue for single target, purple purple for multi target)
4) priest talent of awesome
5) uh, i've got orbs again wut do? OH use them to referesh dots? i dunno ... OH LOOK A SHINY
6) mind blast or something...
7) ....?
8) sw death mwahahhaha
Edited by Naér on 8/28/2013 11:09 AM PDT
100 Draenei Shaman
Too many priests on this page. Break it up! :P
63 Blood Elf Paladin
If you insist.
100 Draenei Shaman
Ha. And that one is even unibrow free!
90 Dwarf Shaman
what are presit
100 Night Elf Druid
Less priests, more druids.

I'm still so friggin excited for the coming druid changes. Mushrooms is gonna be so much better to use ahhhhh. I think even if there were ZERO other changes, mushrooms holding their overheal charge when you move it would make me so frelling happy on it's own.

Are you guys excited/upset about your class changes?
100 Draenei Shaman
So. !@#$ing. Excite.
27 Troll Druid
I went with big tusks on this one. =3

They look silly on my avatar though.

what are presit

who nos

Are you guys excited/upset about your class changes?

I think the reduction in Spirit Shell duration time will make me a better player =x
Edited by Naérdriel on 8/28/2013 11:17 AM PDT
100 Gnome Monk
08/28/2013 11:16 AMPosted by Naérdriel
I went with big tusks on this one. =3

I like big tusks and I can't lie.

Also this thread needs more gnomes.
100 Night Elf Priest
Unaerbrow.
100 Draenei Shaman
I think the reduction in Spirit Shell duration time will make me a better player =x

I still can't talk my lovely cohealer into USING spirit shell. -_-

Unaerbrow.

BAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG LURVE. Maybe Naer needs to use some nair on that unaerbrow? :D
Edited by Zanara on 8/28/2013 11:20 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I do not have any gnomes. >=P

Unaerbrow.

Ssssssh Naér is sensitive about jokes. She's going to the salon to have it taken care of today.
Edited by Naé on 8/28/2013 11:19 AM PDT
98 Pandaren Monk
Not enough green.
90 Dwarf Shaman
Unaerbrow.

please tell me you saw what i wrote in the last thread ;-;
100 Draenei Shaman
So, I'm at work and I'm giggling at my computer like a complete moron. Thanks everyone.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]