Rainbodash's Rainbow Cake (Healer OT)

100 Night Elf Priest
So apparently I have to have a mole removed. Blegh. How do they even do that? Am I gonna have some gross scar afterwards?

It leaves a small scar. At least that's what it did when my mom had one removed (benign but potentially bad).
100 Blood Elf Priest
08/30/2013 07:52 PMPosted by Ellarix

I'VE YELLED AT LIKE EVERYONE AT SOME POINT. I GET SNAPPY WHEN I'M STRESSED WITH LACK OF SLEEP.

I'm sorry for yelling. :<

I YELL AT PEOPLE WHO YELL AT ME.

I YELL AT PEOPLE WHO YELL IN MY GENERAL VICINITY.
90 Troll Priest
Tru is tired of being sniped bahahahah
100 Night Elf Priest
I YELL BECAUSE I LIKE TO BE LOUD.

Argh. I just realized I missed screenshotting my 12345 achievement milestone. :(
90 Draenei Shaman

I YELL AT PEOPLE WHO YELL AT ME.

I YELL AT PEOPLE WHO YELL IN MY GENERAL VICINITY.

<hushes up>

Argh. I just realized I missed screenshotting my 12345 achievement milestone. :(

D:
Edited by Ellarix on 8/30/2013 8:46 PM PDT
90 Human Priest
ELETHIA LOSES.
90 Troll Druid

Maybe I should get mine and ss it just to spite you. 430 away for accountwide.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sunshineeeee...oh sunshineeee

chillax mons.

Another day rolls by and the party never lies

Relax, have some peanut butter and smile. The cookies are on their way.
100 Night Elf Priest
I don't want peanut butter.

I want Speculoos butter.
90 Human Priest
ok, you can give all your peanut butter to me.
90 Draenei Shaman
I lvoe peanut butter

But I'm having wine right now

so I don't want any peanut butter, thx
90 Human Priest
false, peanut butter is always desired.
100 Tauren Druid
How to ensure nothing but Conq tokens drop:

MT - Bear
OT - DK
Healer - Disc Priest
Healer - Tree
DPS - Mage
DPS - Rogue
DPS - SPriest
DPS - Warrior
DPS - Ele Shaman
DPS - Warlock

Our current record is 7 people on the Vanq token in our Friday 10m raid group, when we had our kitty in for the warrior, and mage #2 in for the shaman. Maybe I should look forward to the use of the LFR loot system for Flex raiding... >.<
90 Dwarf Priest
OMG why did I sign up for 5 hours of physcial science on Saturday morning starting at 8 am?
What was wrong with me?!
90 Draenei Paladin
08/30/2013 08:27 PMPosted by Elethia

http://i.imgur.com/Z0Bj6JH.jpg

BAM
90 Troll Priest

That's the nerdiest "in your face" I've ever seen.
100 Gnome Monk
08/31/2013 07:05 AMPosted by Tailias

BAM

Screen shots are so primitive. I take a forum alt, log in once and never log in again so as to preserve in amber my strange achievement point numbers for all to see. I missed 12345 though.

OMG why did I sign up for 5 hours of physcial science on Saturday morning starting at 8 am?
What was wrong with me?!

8 am is too early for anything.
90 Night Elf Druid
God, I hate low level dungeons sometimes.

So I'm leveling my warlock. She's destro and I'm level 45. Get into the last part of DM and I somehow manage to make our healer mad, who's a druid.

He kept pulling for my friend, who was tanking. When he told him to stop, he just said something along the lines of being a bad tank if you can't clear a dungeon in 10minutes. Mentioned that since he's a druid, he can tank himself.

He then goes starts talking about some druid rule, asking me if I know what it is, and won't tell me what it is because I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist.

Guess that kind of annoys the healer since I antagonize him about it. I like to antagonize idiots, okay. :( He basically tells me that I should be careful since I'm no longer going to receive any more heals from him. You know, a warlock. With healthstones, ember tap, and who is friend's with the tank... Who holds aggroe.

While the tank goes to turn in a quest for the ogre suit, someone pulls. I pull them back to fear without aggoing more and the druid gets mad at me, saying I'm bad. He later dies, gets mad, and just links Quentessential Quintet. He leaves the group right after.
Edited by Alueim on 8/31/2013 9:01 AM PDT
90 Draenei Paladin
08/31/2013 08:57 AMPosted by Alueim
I like to antagonize idiots, okay. :(

That explains the self-loathing.
90 Troll Priest
I love my new home. It's the first place I've actually felt super welcome and happy with

We love you too~
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]