OK i finally get it

(Locked)

90 Draenei Shaman
I must have this cloak. It's the first legendary which has been required, but I now realize it is flat out required to go on in MoP.

So, time to learn a whole new skill set, pvp. And time to buy and gem/chant a whole gear set. So I can help win 2 battles. And then STILL have a long long long ways to go before I can get the cloak. Lovely.

I realize I'm not the only one who feels this way. And that pvpers also resent the pve part. But as someone who has always previously shunned legendary quests as being simply too time consuming....well, this is my least favorite part of MoP.

So Blizzard, I'm just saying.....for future expansions, please reconsider the required legendary thing. It sucks.
90 Gnome Mage
Well, it's legendary. It IS meant to be hard..

And there are NO devs in this forum to hear you.. You want General :)
MVP - Customer Support
90 Tauren Druid
08/30/2013 09:05 PMPosted by Nebliina
I now realize it is flat out required to go on in MoP.

I don't think that means what you think it means.

It's not required. It's strongly suggested, if you want to be performing at the peak of your character's potential. But it is not a requirement for progression.
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -- The Fourth Doctor (in "Robot")
90 Gnome Mage
And time to buy and gem/chant a whole gear set

Honestly, you really don't need to if you're not going to PvP after getting the 2 wins required.
80 Gnome Rogue
AnW
Sorry, but the Devs don't come to any of the support forums for feedback. You'll want to take your post to General Discussion - although if memory serves this topic has been done to death and the horse has long since been turned into glue.
6 Gnome Rogue
I always just bribe a couple of friends who DO like to PvP regularly to come and help me with it, I have done that part of the quest more than once now, and it has always gone pretty quick in full PvE gear...

Now mind you, I started raiding in the day when having the PvP trinkets, and sometimes full PvP gear was basically required for raiding (10k health minimum for BT on a clothy was a real pain if you wanted to have anything BUT stamina)
90 Draenei Shaman
And there are NO devs in this forum to hear you.. You want General :)

oops, sry meant this for general *sigh* I'm all lose tonite
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]