Neutral AH Ninja.

82 Undead Warlock
Keep and eye out for a lv1 Orc rogue around Neutral Ah's. Maybe I might've been the unlucky one. But if he got me, maybe he'll get someone else. Idk how many babies I've punted through a field goal, so be careful guys.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
If you are trying to move items from one faction to the other id suggest posting them for ~10g each the AH bots usually are set up to not spend that much per purchase USUALLY
Reply Quote
82 Undead Warlock
That's ridiculous. Not the 10g per say, just the fact that these bots still exsist. Seems they're a legit thing and not just some unlucky accident. And I'm assuming Blizz cannot return the item in which that was lost? I did send in a ticket but this never happened before so...to forums I go.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
well you did put it on the AH so technically its fair game.

side note: thx for putting this up, i all most forgot about trolling the neutral AH at odd hours of the night in hopes i get something valuable again ^.^
Edited by Sematary on 9/2/2013 9:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Every item is "fair game" like he said GMs wont do anything most likely sorry :/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
intercepting items is a good way to make money.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
That's ridiculous. Not the 10g per say, just the fact that these bots still exsist. Seems they're a legit thing and not just some unlucky accident. And I'm assuming Blizz cannot return the item in which that was lost? I did send in a ticket but this never happened before so...to forums I go.

Que arcanita
Reply Quote
Same thing happened to me, only by a level 30 bot. Stole my Relic of Yu'lon. Yeah, the GMs can't do anything about it because auction house items are fair game, but if you name the player and say you suspect botting, they can investigate it. I haven't seen that same bot online since the GM said they'll investigate.

The thing is, I transferred at least 30 stacks of herbs right before the relic and the bot didn't get them. I think the bots only go for epics, or maybe greens and blue too... but not whites.

What I'm going to do from now on, and I recommend you all do it too.... go run a level 60-80 raid and collect the epic gems and crafting patterns, nether vortexes, etc that you would normally vendor and save them. Then put one of them up on the neutral AH as a feeler to see if it gets snatched. If it doesn't, you should be safe to put up your real item.
Edited by Kimmie on 9/3/2013 10:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
From now on when sending high value items across, if you are really worried about it, sell the thing to your self for full price, sell crappy item back to your self for same price.

You lose a bit of gold, but if the item is worth getting stressed over losing, its probably worth it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
was transferring some 496 gloves last night, same level 30 bot sniped them and they were 1500 gold each.

whispered in game and no reply, he was parked in Stranglethorn when i added him.

Ill pull his name up and post it, granted it only cost me the 15% AH fee, but i was pissed non the less.
Reply Quote
40 Human Hunter
Why not sell trash items for high amounts of gold instead of transferring high value items for low amounts of gold?
Reply Quote
67 Goblin Hunter
Mobile AH users can extremely easily camp the Neutral AH all day long without the use of automation software, so I would strongly advise using it to transfer items for low cost between factions.

You will be sniped.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's an AH... if you put up something severely underpriced, someone will buy it to resell.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]