Game Designer
The second wing of Siege of Orgrimmar is now available on Raid Finder mode, and will remain available through Monday, September 2.

Please use this thread to provide feedback on any of the bosses being tested in this wing, including group makeup (premade, random, mixed) and Determination stack count.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
2nd wing again?
Reply Quote
Have to say, the shattering roar is a raid killer move. so far two tries. Bonecrusher shattering roar just decimates.
Edited by Cladriah on 8/30/2013 4:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Out of curiosity, will the last wing be tested prior to the patch? Or is that something you'll just tune off of normal data from week one? We were able to test most of the Garrosh encounter, but Siegecrafter and Paragons had a lot of untested mechanics (at least within my testing groups) so it'd be nice to give groups some more face time with them so you can get the tuning accurate.
Reply Quote
Galakras fight is just a lfr killer fight. we couldnt even secure one tower with 4 determination buff. group fell apart.
Edited by Cladriah on 8/30/2013 5:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
That Shattering Roar move wiped my LFR groups so many times. it was pretty insane how much damage it did
Reply Quote
Managed to get the zaela fight down. tried 2 times on iron juggernaut. Instance restart ended progression
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
"Instance restart" did somebody find a bug?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Iron Juggernaut has -way- too much health and does -way- too much damage. I'm not sure what exactly you're tuning this for, but one billion HP on a boss in LFR seems incredibly excessive.

EDIT: I realize it's being tuned for 496 right now, but it seems like it's not really appropriate for that gear level.
Edited by Morrie on 8/30/2013 7:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
496 ilvl scaling is brutal
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Galakras fight is just a lfr killer fight. we couldnt even secure one tower with 4 determination buff. group fell apart.

This, these fights require so much coordination, not to mention the brutal ilvl scaling, that the fights will !%@*!*%@ LFR groups, ppl will complain, and the fights will get nerfed, and the Heroic raiders will deal with easy fights as a result
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Galakras's Flames of Galakrond needs to do much less damage in LFR, it is impossible to corral people into stacking up in the second phase, and if they don't listen then it wipes everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Didn't get past iron juggernaut, wiped to enrage at 25% with only 2-3 dead with 2 stacks of determination. He has way too much health to say the least.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Just finished testing for 1st night:

Galakras: Once the group understands what they need to do, easy fight, 2nd phase could use some slight tuning as it felt very wonky in the orb damage

Iron Juggernaut: Didn't get past him, way too much hp for LFR, lots of raid dmg, felt like the damage of the mines wasn't consistent, and maybe too much raid dmg in the Siege phase. Otherwise fun fight, look forward to it
Reply Quote
67 Blood Elf Monk
Just finished Juggernaut. Wiped 3 times before raid group finally stopped being stupid, died at 86%, 91%, and 55% respectively. Downed to 4.5% then hit enrage timer, and the last try after that succeeded without even coming close to enrage. The scaling is brutal. Seems far too largely overtuned of a boss to have upwards of three-quarters of a billion health. Shockwave is terribly confusing to understand, the fight simply requires far too much positioning for melee at certain points. However, it would seem the success is largely dependent on the group's healers.

Wiped twice to Dark Shaman due to raid idiocy, once at 27%, the other at 19%. Other than that, fairly simple to understand. Not entirely difficult to execute, but still challenging nonetheless.

Internet cut out and I was booted from the raid afterwards, wasn't able to make it any further. Will edit if I make it any further.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Galakras - Took 6 buffs but only due to people not understanding the fight. Once people sat and listened was down..

Iron Juggernaut - Took 4 raid buffs, this fight is brutal.

Dark Shaman - Sever dropped halfway through it. seems simple to execute but a lot of trash :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
As said above Galakras was manageable once you had ppl going to towers.

Iron Juggernaut seemed to have to much hp for lfr, got it down after 4 stacks of determination, seemed like a dps race, since we hit the enrage timer of 10mins, tho maybe due to low dps makeup.

Korkron Darkshaman wasn't too bad, as long as you avoided all the bad stuff on the ground it went down ez enough.

General Nazgrim seemed worst of the four, got him down after 10 stacks, once ppl understood to target down the adds then the boss.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Downed Iron Juggernaut with 1 stack of determination, Although I feel that the HP is extremely high for a 496 fight with a 10 min enrage. The fight itself is incredibly drawn out and boring.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
I got into a group that was on Iron Juggernaut with 4 stacks already. It didn't seem like the fight itself was too bad, but we did hit the berserk timer, so perhaps the boss's health should be slightly lower.

Kor'kron Dark Shaman gave the group I was in a lot of trouble. We took down the wolves and avoided the poison tornadoes and totems just fine, but it seemed like when the slimes come out they consistently killed a few people or flat out caused a wipe.

Edited: Best attempt so far on Dark Shaman is 11% with 8 stacks of Determination.
Edited by Vheliro on 8/31/2013 10:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]