Open Libram XCII: Warriors of Faith

90 Blood Elf Paladin
MP6 I still die once the whites around a boss pack is dead, using WW/permaWotB.

My normal rend/frenzy I can actually stand in desecrates and be fine, but because it can't fly through giant piles of whites, it's "bad."

I've been trying all morning to get a normal zero generator WW/WotB to work, had a couple boss packs I had to run from, got to Azmodan and just could not get him below half. Switched back to rend/frenzy and stood in all his crap and just killed him with my whole zero stacks. Not being able to kill bosses just makes it completely unrewarding.
90 Human Paladin
It would be cool if boss runs were even a thing that you did in d3, but the rewards for killing them don't really stack up even with a full valor stack. :x
Edited by Martana on 8/31/2013 2:46 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bosses really have good drops if you have 4-5 stacks, but the problem is you either have a build that gets you to the boss fast, or you have a build that kills the boss fast. Or you have 600 million gold worth of gear.

But if you read any farming guides they're basically all about how to do 6 minute permanent cooldowns boss pack runs, not actual act bosses... because they take too long to kill.

Maybe if D3 came out years ago when I was doing hours and hours of Pindle runs a day, but joining and reloading a game isn't fun.
90 Human Paladin
I managed to pack most everything. I can't shake the feeling that I'm forgetting stuff, but if I do it's whatever at this point. It feels really strange to have literally everything stuffed in boxes, bins and bags.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I managed to pack most everything. I can't shake the feeling that I'm forgetting stuff, but if I do it's whatever at this point. It feels really strange to have literally everything stuffed in boxes, bins and bags.

It does, but in a way it felt really freeing for me to do it. I was able to get rid of all the stuff that I didn't feel I needed anymore. I was thinking, "Will I really miss this? Do I really need that?"

The things that I don't feel I need but didn't like the thought of parting with forever I left in storage at my parents' in this storage building thing they have, but for the most part, it was just a lot of clothes people have given me over the years (took probably three trips to Goodwill) and...actually, the rest of my stuff pretty much fit into my car, lol

Not having furniture helps. :)

But yeah...

EDIT: I'll just say I felt a lot "lighter". Less bound, I guess. Not sure if that makes any sense or not. -shrug-
Edited by Arthinas on 9/1/2013 4:42 AM PDT
90 Draenei Paladin
Best of luck with your move, Martana :)

In unrelated news, EQNext will have bearded dorf ladies o_O
http://cdn.escapistmagazine.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/589/589405.png
Edited by Snozberries on 9/1/2013 12:43 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/01/2013 12:42 PMPosted by Snozberries
bearded dorf ladies o_O

We always knew.

The next EQ looks really interesting. It may be something for me to look at moving on to.
90 Dwarf Paladin
09/01/2013 12:42 PMPosted by Snozberries

Hawt.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/01/2013 01:02 PMPosted by Grôgnárd

Hawt.

Honestly? I have to say it's not THAT bad looking.

...their facial hair eclipses Blood Elves...
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Because they're way more manly than you.
90 Orc Warrior
so quiet
90 Human Paladin
Well, it is night now.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Oh god... a Xiaolin Showdown sequel on Disney XD.
90 Draenei Paladin
Disney making a sequel to a decent show? What is the world coming to?
90 Draenei Paladin
09/01/2013 07:17 PMPosted by Martana
Well, it is night now.

Not on the awesome side of the world it's not .. :)
90 Human Paladin
So, tonight we went in and one-shot Lei Shen. He dropped garbage. I rolled and won the stupid squidly hat.

A good night!
I rolled and won the swag hat.

fify
90 Human Paladin
thing looks goonish. still saved it.
y u no gem haste?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]