This is what happens when you DDOS

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
That looks like a good donut.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
imagine if anyone cared about rbgs
90 Tauren Druid
So DDOSers are wal*mart employees immigrated from India. Neat.
6 Night Elf Druid
this is a lil sad on both sides
90 Orc Hunter
lol he lives like 10mins from my house. I don't care about the DDOS nor the whole thread really, but fun fact!
Edited by Broranasaurs on 8/28/2013 8:16 PM PDT
90 Goblin Mage

i think this is epic, to be honest. does the thread matter? nah, but he did expose this DDoSer. if anything, people know his information. time to lay in the coffin he built, imo.
90 Human Mage
Finally

<u ddos i post personal info on forums>

Lets all forget about trinketing pet novas now.
90 Undead Rogue
i still dont understand why people ddos in rbg's

like who actually takes them seriously enough to even bother?
90 Orc Monk
Finally

<u ddos i post personal info on forums>

Lets all forget about trinketing pet novas now.

don't they call posting personal info online doxxing? So the ddoser is getting ddox'd

also never forget ;)
100 Human Paladin
08/28/2013 08:17 PMPosted by Notorious

i think this is epic, to be honest. does the thread matter? nah, but he did expose this DDoSer. if anything, people know his information. time to lay in the coffin he built, imo.

Same, this is justice, not sad at all, someone breaks the law often to cheat in a video game, often enough to get caught and exposed, it's nice to see justice like this, people get away with it a lot
6 Night Elf Druid
time to lay in the coffin he built, imo.

Hello? You don't put ashes in a coffin. The OP cremated the guy.
90 Blood Elf Priest
So... you have solid proof for these accusations? Also you do realise you're kinda, uh, breaking the law, right? You've also put the person at personal risk.

I understand you are upset over what has happened and you take this game and the competition seriously enough to provoke this response.

Have you really thought this through?
90 Tauren Paladin
Kid got what he deserved, gj OP.
90 Undead Priest
08/28/2013 08:24 PMPosted by Maximùs

Same, this is justice, not sad at all, someone breaks the law often to cheat in a video game, often enough to get caught and exposed, it's nice to see justice like this, people get away with it a lot
Pretty petty justice tbh. This thread will be deleted and nothing will happen to the Ddosser.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So... you have solid proof for these accusations? Also you do realise you're kinda, uh, breaking the law, right? You've also put the person at personal risk.

I understand you are upset over what has happened and you take this game and the competition seriously enough to provoke this response.

Have you really thought this through?

Posting someones personal info isn't breaking the law.
100 Human Paladin
Pretty petty justice tbh. This thread will be deleted and nothing will happen to the Ddosser.

well i'm sure either OP already called the cops or some fabled internet hacker will inflict karma upon this degenerate

Posting someones personal info isn't breaking the law.

It can be, but i don't think the info in this thread qualifies, it's not much different than sharing someones facebook info
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It can be, but i don't think the info in this thread qualifies, it's not much different than sharing someones facebook info

If you obtained it illegally via doxxing etc yeah, but posting someones info like this isn't
Edited by Sorrow on 8/28/2013 8:34 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest

Yeah it can, especially when it is used for a purpose which obviously harassment oriented and it is released without the individual's permission. There are extremely clear policies on this forum regarding these practices.
90 Undead Priest
I expect this thread to be deleted tbh, if someone ddos's u collect all the available information, proof then send it to blizzard and your local law enforcement agency.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah it can, especially when it is used for a purpose which obviously harassment oriented and it is released without the individual's permission. There are extremely clear policies on this forum regarding these practices.

Wow forum policies does not equal illegal activity.

Regarding the "released without the individual's permission" that would be a civil dispute regarding privacy not criminal.
Edited by Sorrow on 8/28/2013 8:40 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]