Been a long time

80 Tauren Druid
Been since 99 since I played my resto Druid and got back into a week or so ago. Surprised I had all my stuff still.
but what I'm asking is addons I had healbot before I left and now it seems it doesn't work. Spend time setting it up and then join a group and nothing happens. I have a Mac is this why?

Tried with just healing normal and yeah I didn't do very well. Any help will be appreciated thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Since....99?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
08/30/2013 08:16 PMPosted by Elethia
Since....99?

I had a 99/99 Ranger/Druid on Mozart Mud back '95. What amazes me is that the mud is still in operation. I haven't logged on in over a decade.

Edit: If you haven't updated your addons lately you might do that. Being on a Mac should have zero effect.
Edited by Kipery on 8/30/2013 8:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
I got the latest updated one and it doesn't work either
I want to same I have to load something like
/load hb maybe ill try that.
Reply Quote
66 Dwarf Priest
I use Vuhdo for healing.

works like a charm and very easy to setup.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
This reminds me of the time I said I came to WoW during WoLK, another person said he came during vanilla in 2004, and another person said he'd been in WoW since 1995, and was dead serious. I laughed; its hard not to when you see a totally ignorant person try to lie like that to impress people.

That said, I have no idea why you said 99. I'll assume you're not talking about the year 1999 though.
Edited by Vesperena on 9/1/2013 3:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
im guessing 09

I was playing UO in 99
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]