Spam, Spam, Eggs and Spam (Healer OT)

90 Human Paladin
08/31/2013 05:03 PMPosted by Zoevil
perhaps a little "liquid courage" to to start putting them back together?

He's like the epitome of lightweight. Wouldn't advise that.

08/31/2013 05:26 PMPosted by Tailias
I can give you some fashion tips, if that'd help.

Would love to see that conversation.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I gave my 2 week notice for resignation for quitting my job because my other job offered me full time, and I got a you can't quit until October is over because you've been scheduled for the entire month. I wanted to scream on the spot and tell em to go screw themselves because like really? You have the nerve to tell me after I give you 2 weeks that I need to work a month before I'm allowed to quit and threaten in there if I don't you'll say negative things if I try to use you as a reference for future jobs?

Guess I'm working 48 hour shifts for 3 weeks until I'm "allowed to resign"
90 Dwarf Priest
I gave my 2 week notice for resignation for quitting my job because my other job offered me full time, and I got a you can't quit until October is over because you've been scheduled for the entire month. I wanted to scream on the spot and tell em to go screw themselves because like really? You have the nerve to tell me after I give you 2 weeks that I need to work a month before I'm allowed to quit and threaten in there if I don't you'll say negative things if I try to use you as a reference for future jobs?

http://i.imgur.com/GtzZTdr.jpg
90 Draenei Paladin

That's awful. :-(
90 Blood Elf Monk
zZq
Oh my god my computer crashed last night, and I logged on today to find all of my addons have been reset

I am going to die

That always sucks.

Make backups. Save to dropbox or something. It's nice to periodically do just in case something like this happens. If anything, it makes it so there's a little less configuring to do.
90 Pandaren Monk
Buh. :D
90 Troll Shaman
My addons actually got wiped yesterday as well. But I did use it as an excuse to redo my messy UI. I'm dumb though when it comes to addons like WeakAuras and had to figure out how to put lucidity back in it for my hpal.

I'm getting to try H dark animus tonight, yay! Hopefully we don't wipe to durumumumu all night though, due to really dumb things like unrevealing red or not switching to ice walls. :< I didn't get any sleep today/last night, but I think I'll be good enough, lol.
90 Night Elf Monk

that's !@#$ed up, man. How much do you really want them as a reference?
90 Blood Elf Mage

Tell them to f*ck off and don't bother worrying about a reference from them. You already have a new job, you can use those folks as your next reference. Frankly, after that response, I'd say: "I withdraw my offer of 2 weeks notice, and won't be coming in at all anymore. Blow me."
Edited by Taymage on 8/31/2013 6:17 PM PDT
90 Goblin Priest

Tell them to f*ck off and don't bother worrying about a reference from them. You already have a new job, you can use those folks as your next reference. Frankly, after that response, I'd say: "I withdraw my offer of 2 weeks notice, and won't be coming in at all anymore. Blow me."

^
90 Pandaren Priest
yeah just quit
90 Pandaren Monk
Pretty much. You already have the other job.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I plan on doing the shifts I promised to do, which basically is just the 2 week out shifts anyways, and I told my other staff I'm quitting so hopefully they'll jump at the opportunity to take the rest of my October shifts for overtime hours.

Unfortunately saying !@#$ you in this field doesn't pan out well usually. Have to be damn careful. If I do anything to piss em off they can make up a fake abuse claim against me just to tie me up and potentially keep me out of both the jobs I have so it's not worth the argument.

It's just better to shut up and say thank you may I have another?
90 Dwarf Priest
What field are you in?
90 Blood Elf Priest
I work with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities so I'm a direct support person. Basically I'm their staff. I mostly work with higher functioning individuals so we go out in the community a lot but I cook clean shower sometimes have to toilet or change have to pass medication know basic first aid cpr and crisis prevention and my main job that I'm switching to is working with a group of ladies in a CILA which is a community integrated living arrangement but its a group home.

So all the hippa laws come in and although most abuse allocations are false they do happen cause the job can get very tough at times.

The house I work at for the other job is a really nice house though we go to target a lot we go out to eat at we go to baseball games but it can get hard to coordinate activities with 7 ppl sometimes.
Edited by Rapsidy on 8/31/2013 6:40 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
Oh my god my computer crashed last night, and I logged on today to find all of my addons have been reset

I am going to die

That always sucks.

Make backups. Save to dropbox or something. It's nice to periodically do just in case something like this happens. If anything, it makes it so there's a little less configuring to do.

but then the NSA can see my addons!

/tinfoilhat
90 Dwarf Priest
tinfoilhat

Nice hat!
90 Human Priest

/tinfoilhat

I'm more concerned about them seeing my !@#$. Got some freaky %^-* on here.
90 Pandaren Monk

/tinfoilhat

I'm more concerned about them seeing my !@#$. Got some freaky %^-* on here.

I got Spongebob x Gear of War crossover on here. It's oddly intriguing.
90 Troll Priest
I think I settled on this:

http://postimg.org/image/uwkfmho6p/

We'll see. =3
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]