Paladin FLIGHT-FORM?!

90 Draenei Paladin
Alright, alright. i know what you're thinking. "Paladins shouldn't get a flight form, they already have two unique mounts!" yea yea we do, and they're awesome, but it's time to embrace the FUTURE! Of flight. What do i have in mind, you ask? For those of you who have done the Ji-Kun fight, you will know well which wings i'm referring to. imagine, with the click of a button, being able to fly into the air by spreading your glorious wings of epic awesomeness and taking off?! can you picture it? i sure can. and it's freaking awesome.

and i'm not even saying make it instant, like druids' flight form. i feel like druids should get something special from shape-shifting. all i'm asking is that pallies be able to sprout their proverbial wings and take flight into the skies! i even took a screenie to show you guys what i mean.

MAKE SURE TO ENLARGE THE PICTURE SO IT'S EASIER TO SEE THE DETAIL!! (also submitting this in SSotD but that's on a totally different note) :)

http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/Apollo-Uther/media/WoWScrnShot_090213_221315_zps00fbcbbe.jpeg.html

thanks for listening guys, any other ideas and tweaks to my own are more than welcome.

and no, not a glyph for avenging wrath to allow you to fly, rather than float. no. i'm talking about legitimate wings. GLORIOUS wings. alright, enjoy the screenshot.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Rather have those wings stay forever.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
hey, i'm totally down with that. maybe wings that fold neatly on your back? kind of like the animation the guardian of ancient kings has when walking?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
we're warriors of the light! represented by ANGELS! not birds. eww.
Reply Quote
Every now and then this idea comes up and it's stupid every time. We're paladins, not birds. Sorry.
Tell that to our T16.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Just no. lore-wise stupid. what's to make people not start begging for flight form for other classes?
Priests:"We can levitate, why not fly? plus we have archangel wings."
Shaman:"We have access to wind elemental, we should be allowed to fly using them"
Mage:"Magic!"
Warlock:"Demo form has wings, therefore we can fly"
Hunter:"bird pets"
Monks:"we have... err, oh yeah, we have the clouds"

I can't think of any for rogues, dks or warriors. Anyone wanna suggest how to make them fly?
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
I can't think of any for rogues, dks or warriors. Anyone wanna suggest how to make them fly?

Stealing this from another thread about Warrior battle rez, but it was something like "Levitating shout" The warrior shouts so hard, gravity is reversed.

DKs could have something like the undead dragon wings, and rogues could have something like
"Hallucinating gas/poision" which "Alters the mental states of nearby nps and players to give the illusion the rogue is flying through the air (Warning" May cause user to experience same effects) Patent pending, Noggenfogger Manufacturing"
Edited by Këttch on 9/3/2013 8:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I wouldn't like flight form. But guys, in all honesty? As the bringers of Holy Justice to Azeroth, I would like the ability to do long jumps in fly-able zones.

Think about it: holy crusader of right and justice, leaping to the Heavens.

Maybe some kind of cooldown-based jump where we can go above the clouds, then come down unharmed, with wings of amazement.

OPness? Based on cooldown/whatever.
Coolness? Please try and deny it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Every now and then this idea comes up and it's stupid every time. We're paladins, not birds. Sorry.

We're paladins, not marine crustaceans. Sorry.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well locks should be able to fly in demon form way before paladins should fly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Priests or Warlocks will get wings long before we do.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am content with my butterfly wings, thank you.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
09/04/2013 12:54 AMPosted by Lobster

We're paladins, not marine crustaceans. Sorry.

I am the right claw of the law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJiYrRcfQo
Reply Quote
two unique mounts

Three.

Argent Charger.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]