Best 2 healer team/combo/synergy?

90 Troll Priest
I recently did a raf with my sis and leveled one of each healing class. She leveled a druid pally priest. Only have this toon at 90 but am wondering what healer combos synergize better? Was thinking, pally/druid (burst and hots), priest/druids (bubbles and hots). Pretty generic imo. What pair of healers work best? We usually only bg.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
If you are BGing, pretty much any pair works. Even a Disc/Disc combo would be fine, provided you are tracking Weakened Soul and are willing to share. The glory of Leap of Faith chaining alone would be worth it. :D

For raiding, it is hard to beat Disc/Druid. Personally, that is my favorite combo.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you're doing randoms it doesn't matter, if you're doing rbg's Hpal/MW is the standard 2 heal pair.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Me and a friend did Resto Sham + RDruid and nearly matched each others' numbers every time. We missed out on a little bit of chunk healing but were able to maintain very well.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
disc + (insert class/spec here)

Disc/druid is pretty good but I'm biased.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Generally people go with absorb/non absorb class when 2 healing as to not step on anyone toes. Any combo works well, though. Disc/Disc is a bit more difficult to do with sharing Weakened Soul timers.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Like most others my opinion is biased but
Disc=Hpal / MW
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]