Blizzcon approaches!

90 Undead Rogue
What's up Khadgar, hope you're all well.
Blizzcon is happening Nov 8-9.
A couple friends and I are going to be up there Nov 7-10, we have the 4 BR condo atop the Doubletree.
If any of you folks are going or are in town, and looking for an insane weekend, you're welcome to drop by, and stay as long as you like, just bring a case of your favorite to share. We'll be hitting the con probably Friday, and partying the rest of the time.
You may see the likes of Hammerdin (Mike from Archaic Vanilla), chugs, and some of War Ensemble, and other familiar faces from khadgar. MR Lorathe might stop by too, regardless they'll be plenty of room.
All are welcome, horde, alliance, people who live and caves and don't know us, even the douches and trolls of Khadgar :)
Those who have met me outside of the game know how I party =)
We all know you'll be well behaved in front of Djinn in person, or you'll die.
It's been a long journey over the last 10 years, so hope to see you folks there.
You can get in touch with me if you have any questions or want to drop by.
Patrick.flibotte@gmail.com.
Stop by and have a cold one, or in some cases, many cold ones, with your old pal Djinn <3

Take care.
Edited by Djìnn on 8/29/2013 10:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh goodness. lol
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
Me and a few of the alliance side khadgar guys will be going. Don't know how safe it is to mix that many trolls in 1 room. Might cause a riot! Ill wear my raiding gear ;)
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
I'd probably get shot if I show myself to the khadgar group.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I grant you safe passage <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Got an extra ticket lil, ordered 4 when they went on sale.
Just pay cost for it and I'll mail it. You can chill with us if you want we'll reserve a couch for you, and I'll make sure everyone keeps their paws to themselves =)

I've already got a ticket :3 Might drop by, well see. Planning on being there 4th - 11th. My Uncle lives out there so its a combined visit.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Sounds good ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]