pvp power and healing

90 Tauren Paladin
hi everyone i have a question ok if pvp gear has pvp power and i look at my character to see what pvp power does it says it boost healing then why wouldnt people just use pvp gear in raids if it boost healing when i wear pvp gear i do more then normal with my holy shock it seems with my item level 522 pve holy gear i do less healing
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
i think i just found the answer to my own question when i read carefully pvp power besides the boost healing done it also says only boost in pvp zones and outdoors with that said its amazing what pvp gear does i was pvping in my 524 holy pve gear in pvp and i got to 1550 and 1700 with a lock and also did arena with a frost dk its amazing the how much healing pvp gear adds on my holy shocks are ab out 18k non crit with pve 524 holy gear and 55k non crit with pvp gear holy shock non crit
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]