Give us an unlock box spell....

73 Undead Mage
Mages should get an unlock box spell..Almost every rpg out there usualy gives the wizard class a "knock" spell or unlock spell....

Reply Quote
no need. Rogues have it, i dont want more idiots bugging me to not only be their portal fairy, but to also unlock their boxes as i allow them to travel through the space-time continuum as well.
Reply Quote
73 Undead Mage
" i allow them to travel through the space-time continuum as well"

Thats kinda my point...Why shouldnt we be able to use our magic to open lockboxes if we can travel through the space-time continuum.

I understand your dislike for being badgered for portals and such, but I think there should be more than one class in the game that gets the open lock utility.

Staying in form with most rpgs the mage (wizard) class should have it as well...
Reply Quote
Lame idea is ^^^^^^^^^ way.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I'd love to have Khadgar's unlocking back. Rogues can't be bothered to unlock those things anymore unless you just give it to them outright. Lockboxes are a failed mechanic at this point -- no fun has ever come from one. They could at least make them slightly less tedious.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
You could always go blacksmith and make keys, or engineer and blow them open.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Within the idea of spreading out buffs, rogues have an unfair monopoly on lock picking. Fix?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]