Giving Back - In-Game Help for New Players

(Sticky)

87 Blood Elf Hunter
I would love to help the new players who want to play!!

Realm: US-Archimonde (PvP)
Characters: Zyrtec
Faction: Horde

Just add me as a friend and whisper me in game! (P.S. tell me you found me on this thread, I get quite alot of whispers from people I don't know. This way, I can gladly help you instead of thinking you're just trying to scam me or ask for gear/money. :D)
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I will also volunteer my services to new players. Just please be sure to identify yourself as a new player and not a gold seller. You must add me as friend first before my anti-spam addon will let a whisper through if you are below level 20.

Realm: US-Mannoroth (PvP)
Characters: Kurgann, Frozonez, Bandagez
Faction: Alliance

I bring a lot of experience to the table. I have been playing this game since 3 months after public release. If I don't know the answer to a question, chances are I know where to find it. Hope I can help you out!
Reply Quote
11 Tauren Druid
Is this forum still active? cause I've been having problems leveling up my character.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
93 Blood Elf Hunter
12/10/2011 07:47 AMPosted by Iambrau
Is this forum still active? cause I've been having problems leveling up my character.

This thread is updated regularly when people post to add volunteers. Check the edit dates on my posts at the beginning of this thread. Also read the very first post of this thread; that's where I post any major updates. I just did a major purging of any inactive players, so all the people that show on the list should be somewhat active players. Have you had bad luck contacting anyone?

Also, this list is not a list of people who will level up with you. It is a list of people who are happy to answer questions in-game and maybe help you get started. Just in case that wasn't clear. :)

If you have any questions about the game that you want answered here, it's best to click on the New Thread button and ask in a new thread of your own, not in this sticky.

Happy questing!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Just an update, milady (Rynok's main toons):

(Horde)
US - Illidan: Punkface (Enh. Shaman)
US - Smolderthorn: Edius (UH / Blood DK)

(Alliance)

US - Moon Guard: Abdelon (Ele. / Resto Shaman)
US - Windrunner: Rynok (Arms / Prot Warrior)
Reply Quote
Feel free to add me..

Seketh (Alliance) Proudmoore (US)
Edited by Seketh on 12/14/2011 8:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I'd be glad to offer help where I can.

Realm: Hyjal
Main: Aeriwen
Alts: Tweedled, Kaelyna, Vikken.

I'm online at random but significant hours of the day. You can also contact me via Hallowed Council guild members. Just ask for Aeriwen or shoot me a mail.
Reply Quote
51 Dwarf Warrior
I have been away for awhile and am rusty on couple of things....
....right now I need to know about the knight in armour on right side of screen below mini-map....He has a little yellow on his helmut area and yellow on his boots....sounds like he needs a tune up of sorts....I forget where I go to do that??? Can you help?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I have been away for awhile and am rusty on couple of things....
....right now I need to know about the knight in armour on right side of screen below mini-map....He has a little yellow on his helmut area and yellow on his boots....sounds like he needs a tune up of sorts....I forget where I go to do that??? Can you help?

This thread is ONLY for experienced players letting newbies know they're welcome to ask them random questions IN-GAME.

If you have a question you want answered on this forum, please make your own thread next time.

To answer your question: Any vendor/trainer that makes the mouse pointer turn into an anvil when you hover it over him. Also on your mini-map you can click the magnifying glass icon to select which things you want the mini-map to show. Repair vendors is one of the options.
Edited by Avanna on 12/18/2011 5:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Update:

I moved from Mug'Thol To Shadowmoon some time ago. And the Timezone in both servers are EST.

Cheers. Add me to the list again <3
93 Blood Elf Hunter
Update:

I moved from Mug'Thol To Shadowmoon some time ago. And the Timezone in both servers are EST.

Cheers. Add me to the list again <3

Will do~ Thanks for letting me know! :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I would like to volunteer to render my services. :D

Realm: US-Alterac Mountains (PvP)(EST)
Characters: Erebös
Reply Quote
I would love to volunteer...

Realm : Skywall
Faction : Horde
Characters : Drakco, Fatherz, Kilaro, Gowy, Kanchaz

I am always willing to help answer questions...
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I would like to volunteer as well. Noticed there are not many Oceanic people in the list. So here I am

Realm: Dath'Remar
Characters: Thraul, Arethass, Oother

Happy to help where I can.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I'd love to volunteer.

Realm: Eldre'thalas
Character: Svelis, Kikis
Edited by Inkdeath on 12/21/2011 3:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Just Updating:
WAS: Barthilas:
Cytotoxic (Horde)

Sever changed,
NOW: Nagrand:
Cytotoxic (Horde)
Reply Quote
32 Tauren Paladin
Bolleten on blackhand
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Dirona from blackhand also
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Insertion from Duskwood(PvE), Horde. Love to volunteer. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]