Giving Back - In-Game Help for New Players

(Sticky)

85 Human Death Knight
I was inactive for a while, but now I'm back.

You can add Kerenyx to Wildhammer Server Alliance. I don't think there are any alliance helpers for Wildhammer now.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
I (flintbrow) would like to be a volunteer as well (hyjal, alliance). I have the vial of sands spell and love to fly lowbies around so they can save their silver for spells, ect.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I will be happy to help anyone! Paddedcell, server is frostwolf, horde.
And it's a pvp server
Edited by Paddedcell on 4/14/2012 2:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Hey there, always keen to help out!

Server:
US Barthilas

Characters:
Ashlataar
Ashlata
Ashlaquet
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Helping people is my career, why not extend it to my hobbies :D You can add me as well

Vek'nilash-Alliance
Vynianyx - Main
Sylstyx
Jestalynyx - Normally on Tuesday-friday for an hour or 2 and some saturday (grinding tb dailies)

I don't play much on sundays and some saturdays (work)

Saw someone say this and thought I should add it as well. I have both the rocket and the vial of the sands, and don't mind giving rides. Gives me an excuse to get out of SW. :D

For being such a young to wow player, I know quite a bit. If I don't know it, I will help you find it :D
Edited by Vynianyx on 4/17/2012 9:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Update for Nesingwary:
Remove Harlequiem (inactive for quite some time now and probably not returning)
Remove Greenwolfeye (name changed and transferred)
Add Ashely (Horde)

Update for Thrall:
Add Kogamo
Add Kazluz (both Horde)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I would love to be added to this list.

Shatlaraaz
Alliance- Mannoroth
<Team High Horse>
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Req
I would like to volunteer my services. :D

Character Name: Erébös
Server: Kil'Jaeden
Sever Type: PvP
Zone/Time: US - PST
Faction: Horde

Also, Saintwalker on Vashj-Horde is no longer valid (that was me).
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I've got a few other Hordeside characters on Gorefiend (US-PvP) that I also play in addition to this one, they are:

Frostflare
Redanirec
LJGibbs
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I'd love to help out!

Server: Uther - US
Time Zone: US - PST
Faction: Alliance
Characters: Ceindra, Blaspir
Reply Quote
3 Human Paladin
Help, just help please. I spent an hour on WoW, got stuck with not enough coins and I couldn't talk to anyone and now I don't know what to do. I could be the shortest WoW player in the history of the universe. If someone would talk to me about it I know I could work it out. Please. tracysparrowtree@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Help, just help please. I spent an hour on WoW, got stuck with not enough coins and I couldn't talk to anyone and now I don't know what to do. I could be the shortest WoW player in the history of the universe. If someone would talk to me about it I know I could work it out. Please. tracysparrowtree@gmail.com

This forum isn't for soliciting help in game. This thread however IS a list of people willing to be contacted by newbies in-game, but not for soliciting for help.

If you want help from this forum, please make your own thread here and clearly and fully explain what the issue is.

If you want in-game help, look at the people in this thread who have volunteered and see if someone on your realm and faction is listed here, then contact that person in-game.
Edited by Avanna on 5/3/2012 10:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote

"not enough coins?" sounds like a really wierd way of asking for gold....which is not what this forum is about.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Please add me to the list

Alliance
Draenor
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
DIU
This is interesting, I'll be willing to help out. I wonder why I never noticed this thread before.

Horde
Thaurissan - Oceanic PVP

Obj
Object
Objects
Objection
Objected

I got more toons with the term object but I understand the limit of 5 on the spread sheet.
Reply Quote
89 Goblin Rogue
Doesn't look like there's anyone for Lightbringer Horde...or I'm just blind. Count me in.

Name: Spoxi
Server: Lightbringer
Faction: Horde

Sent me a tell and if I'm not on, send me mail and I'll get back to ya!
Edited by Spoxi on 5/11/2012 6:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am willing to help out and have my name added to that list.

Names: Templeisen
ALTS: Sieriaphim, Bishopkermie, Conu, Wachiwi

Farstriders - US/CST

Server Type: RP

Faction - Horde

Am on at various times, just send a whisper or drop me a mail, I am always willing to help with questions and answers, or point someone in the right direction.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Vet player, just came back from a 6 month break, ready to help out beginners. :)

Defíance - Drak'tharon Server - Horde - PvP

Ferine
Natura
Jeger -^ Alts on same server.

In case you can't find me due to the font I used on my i, just go into the Social menu, Who tab and type Mute, as it'll search for that guild and you'll see my name listed if I'm on.
I'm usually on Defiance, but occassionaly I'll pop onto my alts to level up and wouldn't mind using to help others level if they're within range of their levels. :)

Active during the week, but not so much on weekends due to how I work.
Reply Quote
70 Draenei Shaman
You can add me to the list
I do have mult accounts
My main account- realid is Elizabethktg@aol.com

I have been playing WoW since BC
I have raided all content through Wrath with some Cata raiding
I have also PVP'd on all of my toons at one point or another
I have all classes at 85 with the exception of my warrior who is 83 and my lock who is 81
I play both ally and horde toons

toons on my Other accounts
Neonangel- Horde Draenor
Quicken- Ally Draenor
Sstormreaver- Horde Korgath
Sshadowfalls Ally Draenor
Sshameless- Pally on Draenor and DK on Korgath.
Sspock- Horde- Sen Jin
Crystalysis- Ally Sen Jin

I am usually on from 3 pm CST to pretty late in the evenings Mon-Friday and Most of Sat/Sunday.
I ran a leveling guild in Late BC and casual raiding guild in Wrath.

Drop me a whisper or send me mail, I love to help
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]