Giving Back - In-Game Help for New Players

(Sticky)

19 Human Paladin
I really need help im just starting and a thief attacked me and now i cannot attack ... apparently he took my powers ... what can i do?? pleeasee heeelp
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I really need help im just starting and a thief attacked me and now i cannot attack ... apparently he took my powers ... what can i do?? pleeasee heeelp

Make a new thread with your question next time. No one can steal your powers permanently, BUT they can stun you for a second or two, during which you have only a few if any abilities available to you. But as soon as the stun is over, you can resume your attacks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I would like to join!

Character Name: Asuine
Faction: Alliance
Server: Fizzcrank

:)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I guess i'm down since one of my former pupils is already on it. I have a full roster of toons so look for my main, Lonedawg; or my bank guild "Dawg Pound". I play daily so i'm easy to find.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Go ahead and throw me on the list

Character- Pwnsaucè
Faction- Alliance
Realm- Skywall
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hello!

I'd be more than willing to help, if needed!

Characters - Tjayrocket, Tjaydread, Tjayblaster, Tjayshazam
Faction - Alliance
Realm - Stormrage US
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I've been inactive for a while and am playing again now, but on a different server. If you could remove Stormfrost from Boulderfist - Horde and add this character to the list that would be great.

Characters - Stormfrost (Main), Draxxar, Aellia (Alts)
Faction - Alliance
Realm - Tanaris US
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
I'd be willing to help answer some questions:

Stormscale US Horde:
Mübarek (alt+0252 for the u)
Grizzlybear
Itchni

are all toons I play frequently.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
i would want to help add me to list
realm: zul'gin
Faction: Horde
Edited by Garthh on 1/3/2013 7:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I am not active right now because I need to up grade from mac osx 10.5.8. but I should be back playing fairly soon.
I have several mid level alts on alliance side and a level 12 Blood elf Priest on Horde.
All of my characters are presently on Moonguard but I have no problem rolling new characters on different realms to help someone get started. I think my strengths are with questing, game mechanics, teaching the auction house or making in game money, and professions. I suck at pvp..would be best to find someone else if that is what new players are wanting to do.
Edited by Morgyna on 1/5/2013 9:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
I would be willing to help! I have way too many alts, so Battletag will probably be the way to go lol... I am aerix88#1952.

But you can also catch me in-game mainly on:

Calrus - Icecrown (mainly Alliance server)
Sebastien - Zangarmarsh (Horde only server)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I would be willing to help new players with leveling, learning the game, etc. Unfortunately, I no longer do progressive raids (current content) or battlegrounds, so my help would strictly be limited to assisting those who are truly "New Players", "Casual", wishing to have initial exposure to raids (Old Raid Content), or new max level characters. I do not provide "free carries", gold, or "power leveling" services to anyone. You will be expected to come with a friendly, learning attitude, as it is pointless to try to teach someone if they already know it all or want free handouts.

I have an abundance of toons and access to additional toons ranging from 1 to 90, all on the Alliance side. If you would like to contact me, you may add Bozidar#1855 to your battletags (please include in the box why you're adding me or I may not respond). If you're playing on Bloodhoof, I have a level 25 guild that you may join for the guild perks, but this is not required. Kindness to others is the only additional rule I require from my guild members.

Availability (all times are server/EST)
  • Holiday hours may vary (and will often increase).
  • Times may decrease due to personal reasons.
  • My schedule may adjust slightly to accommodate players
  • SUN: 2pm-11pm
    MON-THU: 6:30pm - 11pm
    FRI: 6pm - 1am
    SAT: 2pm - 1am

If you are unable to reach me in-game for whatever reason, I have an open thread on my realm forum that you can respond to: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7593581517 . Because time is the most valuable resource a person has, I cannot guarantee to help players using trial accounts. Please have a Battle Chest version (or greater) account.

@OP: The characters you may monitor for "activity" are Syrwin (currently 967.4 million guild activity), Tackett, and Flamemantle (currently 334 days played), though I may often play other toons, depending on the person(s) needing help. Occasionally I will have other experienced players online to assist.
Edited by Bozidar on 1/14/2013 8:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I would love to help out with this!

Character: Raevila
Realm: Earthen Ring
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I too would like to join the cause.

Character: Liddell
Realm: Earthen Ring
Battletag: RussellHantz#1122
Reply Quote
46 Human Warrior
Paxtynn: Borean Tundra server, willing to mentor new players. Will give any and all help that i can. Add me by my gamer tag and pm me. Ill give or get you the help you need! Know what its like to first start the game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
I'm always willing to help. My main toons are:

Cathbre on Undermine
Krayt on Emerald Dream
(both horde)

Feel free to add my Btag to the list too. It's Tygerbite#1609
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have played this game since BC
I play on Mult servers
Draenor, Sen jin, Wrymrest Accord and Korgath
Play both factions and all classes
Casual Raiding Starting from BC through MoP
Battletag; Kaelara#1301 - kaelara -ally or Sshambulance#1490 - Sshambulance- horde- both these toons are on Draenor

I have too many alts at 85 or higher to really list them all , at last count 28

Sorry thought it was self explanatory :P

If you wish to add me to your friends list that is fine, just make sure you indicate in the message your from the forums, otherwise I may think your a gold seller and not accept
Edited by Ssinfull on 1/19/2013 5:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I have played this game since BC
I play on Mult servers
Draenor, Sen jin, Wrymrest Accord and Korgath
Play both factions and all classes
Casual Raiding Starting from BC through MoP
Battletag; Kaelara#1301 or Sshambulance#1490

If you wish to add me to your friends list that is fine, just make sure you indicate in the message your from the forums, otherwise I may think your a gold seller and not accept

Could you please list at least one character that corresponds to each Battletag's account? I use the character names as the basis for how I put entries into my lists; I won't know which lists to put them into otherwise.

Yes, I know that Battletags can let you talk to someone no matter the faction, but as you can see, my lists are sorted into Horde and Alliance, so I don't really have a place to put just your Battletags by themselves. Maybe if you list one Horde and one Alliance character per Battletag, I'll be able to enter them both into both lists.

Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]