Giving Back - In-Game Help for New Players

(Sticky)

90 Blood Elf Warrior
Realm: Burning Blade (PvP)

Character: Akaniku

Faction: Horde

I've played every class competitively except hunter. Ask away if I'm online, but be sure to tell me why you're whispering
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Name: Beergirl, cptmorgen,sylaana,silithriel
Faction: Alliance
Server: Burning Blade
Edited by Beergirl on 12/4/2010 7:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Warlock
Name: Mordan
Server: Turalyon

pst me anytime.
Reply Quote
87 Orc Death Knight
Name: Volaz
Server: Shadowmoon

Name : Kzbk, Satain, Aluchalapa
Server: Shadowmoon

I've played since launch so ask away if I'm online.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Name: Termarn
Server: Skywall

Alts: Termret, Termholy, Jaculi
Faction: All Horde
Server: Skywall All

Hit me up anytime, been playing for a few years and been playing almost every class since I picked it up. :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Realm: Cenarian Circle
Character: Florrianna
Playing since classic beta.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Priest
Name: Sorina, Tanin
Realm: Icecrown

Didn't see anyone available for Icecrown so thought I'd volunteer. I've been playing since Vanilla and I'm most familiar with the priest class. If I can't answer specific questions for your class, I'll definitely direct you to someone knowledgeable who can.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Name : Majesco, Majesko, Skiy, Drizzme
Realm : Spirestone
Faction : Horde

Been playing since Dec 2004, Did not see anyone listed for Spirestone and would not mind helping out new players. Please add me to the list.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Realm: Malorne (PvP)
Characters: Clariti, Casualti, Gallaxy, Stileto

If I'm raiding it will probably take me longer to respond but I will respond eventually. Also if I'm afk and you leave me a message my WIM will still have it for me when I get back to my computer, please don't spam me just because you think your message is getting lost in a sea of text :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Wouldn't pretend that I am a true veteran, only started playing mid-WotLK, but I think I would be able to lend some help to brand new players, so I'd give it a shot. If I can't answer your questions, I'd direct you to somewhere that you may find the answer.

Name: Leyria, Elyste, Sylvielin
Server: Silvermoon (PVE)

Name: Elythia
Server: Silvermoon (PVE)
Edited by Leyria on 12/5/2010 8:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I love helping new players!

Name: Shorra, Umbara, Rikkit
Server: Wyrmrest Accord(RP)

I've been playing for about 6 years, started just after release, and have been through most of the content on one character or another. If I'm free, I'm always willing to answer questions.
Edited by Shorra on 12/6/2010 10:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Folks feel free to stop by and shout at me. I get quite busy sometimes, my game hours are from 12:00am to 1:30am EST weekdays, and 9pm to 1am weekends(roughly)

I have been very busy IRL so I, along with many of you, will be learning the new cata mechanics, dungeons, and general game changes. If you need something, anything, feel free to send me a tell. If you want to run some instances and learn proper raid etiquette let me know. I have a level 30 Shamman that can heal or dps. I am in the midst of leveling a DK to 70. These characters are meant to aid people that are having trouble finding instances.

I've played most classes up to about 50, so I have a feel for basic dot-nuke mechanics, heal rotations, and tanking rotations. But most of the time some people just need advice as to where to go to look for information on their class, and I can help with that as well.

In general, most of the time I "teach people how to fish" rather than "give you fish". I find that YOU get to experience the game that way, and it isn't me playing through any of you.

If you do stop by send me a letter in the in game mail, or if i'm on send a whisper(tell),
I hope to meet you soon.

Welcome to Borean Tundra, enjoy your adventure.

Edited by Eksivus on 12/7/2010 12:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
99 Tauren Druid
No Nordrassil love. I like helping new people so if anyone decides to roll horde on Nordrassil and needs some help give me a shout

Name: Dasffion, Akosi, Drazdort, Tonkfa, Rishlu
Server: Nordrassil (PvE)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Hey there, give me a shout in game. If you need help with something and i'm on, I'll come over.

Just to be fair, I'm not a giver, I grinded/rolled/bought from AH everything I have and I'd expect nothing less.
Let me know you came from here and I'll come a runnin.

Name: Vuldum, Caire

Server: Shandris (PvE, EST)

cheers, V.
Edited by Vuldum on 12/7/2010 7:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
I put all of my toons up here..and not that I dont want to help anymore..With the release of cata my server has just..ugh! thats all..I'm currently in the process of waiting for free X-fers off as lol to many 80's to move and or paying for them..if for the time being my toons can either be removed or scratched off the list, that would be loverly. Once I find a new realm or they fix my servers overpopulated issue I will come back. ><
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
94 Blood Elf Hunter
12/08/2010 8:15 AMPosted by Talouse
I put all of my toons up here..and not that I dont want to help anymore..With the release of cata my server has just..ugh! thats all..I'm currently in the process of waiting for free X-fers off as lol to many 80's to move and or paying for them..if for the time being my toons can either be removed or scratched off the list, that would be loverly. Once I find a new realm or they fix my servers overpopulated issue I will come back. ><

No problem! Hope you find a new home soon! (I myself had a 30 minute wait last night on my medium-high population server. I can only imagine how much worse it is at peak hours on even higher population servers!)

Post the names of your toons again whenever you want me to re-add them to the list. :)
Reply Quote
14 Blood Elf Mage
Well I am very new just started 2 days ago... sadly there is nobody to help me out on dawnbringer.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hey ill volunteer.

Server - Anub' Arak
Faction - Horde
Character - Wiglar (Spend the most time on)

Played shaman, druid and hunter to a high level and played most classes to at least level 20 - 40 (some higher).
Will help in anyway i can just please dont nag for gold ive had that a few to many times :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Getoriks, Sedione - Twisting Nether (PvP, CST)

Whisper me anytime. :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Oh man I am so pathetic. I've been playing for a year and I still can't get it. They boot me out of dungeons and everyone left my guild. I tag along and try to do the best I can but Im no help. My DPS is always too low and I get lost easy because I take too long to loot before I need or greed but I want to be sure. I had a companion who took me under his wing for about 6 months but never took the time to teach me. After he sent me on my way I was still clueless. 6 months later I still feel like a noob. I ask people but it's like top secret information. They laugh or tell me to read forums or don't respond. Some have tried by telling me my BLT is low or I need to work on my DTR or build up my CRT. But I don't know what they are talking about. If anyone is in Madoran and likes to give tips I would be ever so gratful...and I don't mean gold. I have more gold than I know what to do with.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]