Moonfarespam: The Moonkin PvE Guide 4.1

(Locked)

85 Tauren Druid
My talents were reset today. Is there a new moonkin build I should be going with or stay the same? Was anything changed in moonkin tree?
85 Troll Druid
Definitely not regemming for next two weeks -- Bracing Earthsiege is socketed.
85 Worgen Druid
My talents were reset today. Is there a new moonkin build I should be going with or stay the same? Was anything changed in moonkin tree?

all classes with healing specs were reset. it has nothing to do with balance whatsoever! :)

also, i'm with you, calculated. only... i swing my helm for resto so i'm just going to use IED. lolol.
Edited by Kyiris on 11/23/2010 5:26 PM PST
90 Troll Druid
Liking Starsurge change with moonfury. Had a very good night on loot. Got my last 277 tier piece and H DFO. Also, Blood Queen was lolworthy with a 116k Starsurge crit tonight. I'm loving the change from being troll too, berserking ftw.
85 Worgen Druid
you shush. hmuradin's/lockjaw didn't drop for me, our last time clearing content ever again :( /sniffle.
85 Troll Druid
Meta gem requirements will revert to their former requirements -- probably won't happen til after Cata launch at earliest as it requires a patch but it won't be an issue at lvl 85:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1118442024#16
Edited by Calculatéd on 11/24/2010 12:20 AM PST
- World of Warcraft
95 Night Elf Druid
/bump
- World of Warcraft
95 Night Elf Druid
Guides need to stay on the front page!
90 Troll Druid
Back to the first page with you!

Also, waiting for updated forum icons.
90 Night Elf Druid
...and again just in case
80 Night Elf Druid
Sorry to post something so n00bish but I have a question about my current level bracket ( I guess it can apply to all ). This is my first toon, new to WoW, etc, and have been using dungeon finder to level until i can go to outlands. been having a lot of fun as a boomkin, I have been trying to get rotation down, watch in case I have to heal, and over all just be a good owlbear.

I ended up randoming Stratholme which I had done the first part numerous times, and the second part a couple of times. I start using Hurricane as in stratholme there are large pulls there and a player started railing on me for being a 'hurricane spammer'. Now in usual instances ( no pun intended ) I go about using the eclipse system, etc.,etc. But to me it made more sense to aoe. I wouldn't use hurricane more than once per mob group unless it was really big, and if there was a large pull with a boss I wouldn't even hurricane, and would just nuke the big guy as per eclipse rotation.

Am I an idiot?? D':
Edited by Kynyssae on 11/25/2010 12:30 AM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
Sorry to post something so n00bish but I have a question about my current level bracket ( I guess it can apply to all ). This is my first toon, new to WoW, etc, and have been using dungeon finder to level until i can go to outlands. been having a lot of fun as a boomkin, I have been trying to get rotation down, watch in case I have to heal, and over all just be a good owlbear.

I ended up randoming Stratholme which I had done the first part numerous times, and the second part a couple of times. I start using Hurricane as in stratholme there are large pulls there and a player started railing on me for being a 'hurricane spammer'. Now in usual instances ( no pun intended ) I go about using the eclipse system, etc.,etc. But to me it made more sense to aoe. I wouldn't use hurricane more than once per mob group unless it was really big, and if there was a large pull with a boss I wouldn't even hurricane, and would just nuke the big guy as per eclipse rotation.

Am I an idiot?? D':

No, you're not an idiot. The other player was a whinerbaby. You were probably beating them on the trash DPS meter and that made them jealous.
85 Troll Druid
Also im cute
90 Night Elf Druid
Je ding
90 Night Elf Druid
Je ding
100 Tauren Druid
I'd like to see you prove that.
Oh hai guys!

You know the best thing about being a balance druid since 4.0? I can now get the first bite on BQL. LOVE IT! :)
- World of Warcraft
95 Night Elf Druid
I try to proc & keep Eclipse on the trash before BQ just for that reason. ;)
90 Worgen Druid
back from vacay, probably a few pounds heavier, and excited to log on and see all the world changes!

This:
Meta gem requirements will revert to their former requirements -- probably won't happen til after Cata launch at earliest as it requires a patch but it won't be an issue at lvl 85:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1118442024#16

Very interesting. I'm assuming they mean it applies to all the level 85 gems as well? It seems that's what is being implied, but he doesn't say so explicitly, and, well, we are talking about Blizz.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]