Moonfarespam: The Moonkin PvE Guide 4.1

(Locked)

- World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Druid
So, warriors have TWO stickies, and we don't have any? That makes me sad/angry. The druid forums have always had the best stickies! I miss stickies!
90 Worgen Druid
I sent an angry email.

I listed all the guides that needed to be stickied and basically said:

"What the f*ck is the deal?"... only with no profanity.
64 Blood Elf Paladin
we got one.

like and keep at it, we'll get the rest.

Great, Ri's was up first. We'll never be able to deflate that ego now... ;)
91 Night Elf Druid
I just liked the 9 original posts...again. Thanks for the great guide.

Sticky already...pretty please? With sugar on top?
91 Night Elf Druid
Oh yay - back to the top!
90 Worgen Druid
I sent an angry email.

I listed all the guides that needed to be stickied and basically said:

"What the f*ck is the deal?"... only with no profanity.

I got an email about this guide being stickied. Hopefully will be up within a day or so.

edited cause I dun wanna get all "can't discuss private blizzard correspondences on the forums" and stuff
Edited by Eluial on 11/29/2010 5:54 PM PST
90 Worgen Druid
so pre 80 i just oom like a mofo, anyway to fix this?

Well, I'm going to hope that you just logged out in your feral gear. But if that's the gear you're using for balance, then the answer is pretty simple: get caster gear. More int for a larger mana pool and more spirit to increase your out of combat regen.

Also, you can pick up dreamstate, which will help you a lot as long as you're using innervate regularly.
64 Blood Elf Paladin
Je ding
100 Troll Druid
Maybe you need to change 4.03 to 4.03a for them to realize this is updated to the current live version.

90 Worgen Druid
Eeeeeellllllll!

Yay.
100 Troll Druid
Wooooooooo

Moonkin dance party!
90 Worgen Druid
Maybe you need to change 4.03 to 4.03a for them to realize this is updated to the current live version.

Nah, there was an email exchange involved. I had to take care of a couple things first.

2 down, 3 to go. I sent them a friendly reminder about Liss and Yawning's stickies.
100 Tauren Druid
"Friendly". Did it involve mass slapping with various specie of haddock?
90 Worgen Druid
"Friendly". Did it involve mass slapping with various specie of haddock?

It may have.
-------------

OK, so things have been updated for level 85. There are very likely lots of mistakes in the form of typos, things I neglected to change, and maybe even some wrong info! (eek)

Please help me out in double checking everything, as I'm slightly crosseyed right now from writing it all up.

As a forewarning, please don't be upset or offended if I neglect to include some nitpicky detail you suggest should be changed. I have included an advanced tips section, where I can add such things, and I may begin to build that up a little more. But due to both the VERY limited word count per post, as well as the nature of the target audience, I'm simply not too interested in going over certain aspects of moonkining in exhaustive detail in this guide.
85 Tauren Druid
The spec you have listed OP would that be used for levelling or is that just for pure 85?
Im trying to come up with a good levelling spec that will keep me alive and let me do the damage to try and rush 85.
Edited by Chikko on 11/30/2010 10:40 PM PST
90 Worgen Druid
It's for level 85.

I don't know how things look for levels 81-84, mana-wise. It's possible you'll be able to just build on a level 80 spec and ignore regen talents til 85... although somehow I doubt it.

Depending on whether you plan on solo questing or doing instances, different utility talents will benefit you more or less for leveling. For instance, owlkin frenzy would be pretty nice for soloing, but less important for instancing.

Personally, I'm likely to build on my current spec by finishing out gale winds, then start picking up moonglow as I level, and then just do a clean respec once I hit 85.
100 Troll Druid
I don't expect most folks will have an issue, especially those in end game gear.

But to play it safe I saved my OS as a blank slate when blizz reset our talents. If I have mana issues I'll just switch to OS and pick up the mana regen talents.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]