Dont even read unless you are 25 man raider

85 Human Mage
Does Flexiable raid systems make you log-in 1 or 2 nights and clear all ICC and RS. than log-off for the rest of the week. not much left for me to do, i do not want to lvl Alts. and gears them up.
raiding is the only thing that keep me playing this game, even if it is a PUG.
when i log-in it etehr raid or run instances
i just want to see what about everyone?
and dont be trolling.......
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
If you're asking does it keep you from doing ICC/RS10, then the answer to your question is yes. As for whether that's *actually* your question, you may want to clarify.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
At the end of an expansion I usually only log into raid. At the begining or middle of an expansion, I am leveling alts and raiding on them. Currently I am just playing on beta and finishing up achievements that are being removed from game.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I think the style in Cata is going to be more like the style in BC. Where there are more than one raid to run. So more raids to run but you don't have to run them twice. At least that's what I heard.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
for Tomal
i kown how the system works , i just dont like it becasue not much you can run after you done HM. as of before you can still run 10 man.
Reply Quote
I don't mind the new raid lock system due to our guild rarely ever running 10 mans anyways since we are a 25man guild.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Edited by Änh on 11/6/2010 2:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
sorry try to delete but it keep posting
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
for Tomal
i kown how the system works , i just dont like it becasue not much you can run after you done HM. as of before you can still run 10 man.

So then, I'm confused what it is you're actually asking.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
We have actually combined the two in our quest to get everybody "Kingslayer."

Start out as a 25 man and advance through the dungeon. Then convert to 10 man later on, and clear up to lich king fast. Then reform as a 25 man to progress on lich king. If it doesn't fall on 25 man, then go back to 10 man. Rotating various people through the 10 man till everybody gets the title.
Reply Quote
3 Blood Elf Paladin
I kinda like it I was getting bored of the farm fest it was end-game, raid 10 man hop to 25 repeat. Yea now there is nothing else to do, but I like collecting pets and mounts and it gives me time to do that. But thats what I like to do. It's probably pretty boring as of now for people like you and others because you don't have the option for both 10/25 raids, but I hope in Cata it will be more interesting and more raids to chose from, but I don't know.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
for Tomal
i just want to know if you like how the system works or not.
Edited by Änh on 11/6/2010 3:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
for Tomal
i just want to know if you like how the system works or not.

Oh, well that, I don't mind one way or the other. It's nice to have a little breathing room to do something else once in a while (I'm an altoholic, and an avid BGer on my pally when not bored to tears). On the whole, I think it'll be a good thing for the game, especially considering the fiasco that was Trial of the Crusader.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage

10mans FTW!

You know, there is more to this game then just gear.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Can't please everyone. Such is life. And the new lock out system gives MORE players options to killing more bosses. And in a game with millions of players, it's always in the best interests to serve the MAJORITY.

With the new system if your raid is fail and doesn't progress after a boss or two and falls apart, you used to not have many options. Stay there and send someone to Dal to spam. Or reform another day with no way to figure out who was in your raid. And who would want to continue with the same folks that failed anyways.

Now you can add ANYONE to your raid that hasn't killed the UPCOMING bosses. No one has to remember raid IDs, you can click someones link and see if you can join. You can turn a fail raid after two bosses into a successful raid.

You can conceivably join 4-5 different raids before the weeks end. Which would have never happened before. No more being saved to one boss that some raid convinced you was going "far" and being screwed for the rest of the week. I play a healer, I can't even tell you how many times THAT has happened to me.

It's not a perfect system.. but it's miles better than what we had.

Hair

* who still wants to change her forum toon to the one I played all through LK.../sigh anyway to do that?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

10mans FTW!

when did i say this?
i'm just have fun raiding.....
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

10mans FTW!

For YOU, hard to speak or judge others play preferences. For some it is just that. For others it's no raiding at all. I have several guildies that don't raid at all. ever. And they love WoW and play a lot.

I dont have the desire to raid 6 days a week anymore like I did in years past, but when I go 2-3 days a week. I'm all business. Be it 10s or 25s.

For me gear is a HUGE part of the game. But then I'm Highly competitive no matter what IM doing. Ive never been one of those folks who didnt think it mattered if we won or lost, as long as we had fun. Screw that.

But thats me. Someone else wanna be geared in greens... and questing, Drive on. I have no issues with it.. unless you're in my raid ;P

But the " there's more to the game..." is an individual thing. There are people who have quit WoW, when the "thing" they enjoyed about it was changed or removed.

Hair
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
* who still wants to change her forum toon to the one I played all through LK.../sigh anyway to do that?

Top right, where it shows your real name, click on the little dropdown menu (your character's name) and it'll bring up a list of your other characters. Select it from there.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Why do people sign their posts? We know who you are, your avatar is right next to the post! No one read it and said, "Huh, that was a really interesting post, it's a shame that I have no idea who to credit for such an insightful comment. If only they had signed it."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]