Shard of Woe
Epic
Binds when picked up
Unique-Equipped
Miscellaneous
Trinket
Requires Level 85
Item Level 379
Equip: Reduces the base mana cost of your spells by 405.
Use: Increases your haste rating by 1935 for 10 sec. (1 Min Cooldown)
so that's probably a little over 200 mana per second (1000ish mp5) with a pretty nifty (short) on use.
Edited by Wimplee on 11/7/2010 7:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Lifeblood+Berserking+Serendipity/Power Infusion+Bloodlust+Trinket=lolololololol.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Just an update version of the Spark of Hope.

Except it doesn't have spirit like spark of hope, and it has an on use, unlike spark of hope...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
It's a lot more than 200 mp5.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
I've liked a lot of these trinkets, but even with the huge upgrades in stats I still will be sad to get rid of my Althor's Abacus.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
I've liked a lot of these trinkets, but even with the huge upgrades in stats I still will be sad to get rid of my Althor's Abacus.

Abacus does not exist. Conqueror's Marks also do not exist. And yet I have a heroic Bauble. /bitter
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman

Abacus does not exist. Conqueror's Marks also do not exist. And yet I have a heroic Bauble. /bitter

I don't understand...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest

I don't understand...

RNG is the bane of my existence at the moment. Hence the /bitter. I've gotten only one Sanctified Holy piece via Conqueror's Mark, the other two and my shadow Sanctified pieces are from VoA. Abacus has dropped... twice? And druids got it both times. When a Conqueror's Mark *does* drop, we have three pallies, four priests and two warlocks all bidding on it via KSK because none of us have 4-pc Sanctified I believe.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman

You.. you mean like this Abacus? and like.. these Conq marks that I vendor weekly? :3
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Lifeblood+Berserking+Serendipity/Power Infusion+Bloodlust+Trinket=lolololololol.

Lifeblood and Trinkets share a cooldown. It's 20 sec or something like that.

I haven't noticed this, to be honest. But then it's been a long-time standard that "healer" trinkets don't share a cooldown with each other. Still, point remains. :P It's an insane amount of haste as it is, even without a trinket like that, since all the rest stack. I think I get PoH's fairly close to GCD (1.2 seconds or so?).
Reply Quote
58 Human Death Knight
Just an update version of the Spark of Hope.

Except it doesn't have spirit like spark of hope, and it has an on use, unlike spark of hope...

You really don't comprehend what an updated version means. Because Charlie and the Chocolate Factory didn't have Gene Wilder like Willy Wonka did. And because Willy Wonka had little people and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory had regular people made to look small. That negates it as an updated version.

I think he comprehends just fine, since it is not an updated version of spark of hope, is a crossbreed of the snowflake and spark of hope
Edited by Kysia on 11/6/2010 10:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I like how a majority of the posts in this thread are not about this trinket.

The rate of Mp5 this trinket gives, is clearly based on what spells you are casting in any given 5 seconds. Its much more than 200 thats for sure (unless you are only casting 1 spell every 10 seconds). The faster the spells cast time the more mana you will be saving with this trinket. The lowest value this trinket would probably get, is if you were casting 2.5 sec spells ( I don't think classes have a longer one, you could correct me if you do). thats 2 spells every 5 seconds, saving 910 mana, so it equates to 910 mp5 at its worst value. At its highest value (rejuvination with a 1 sec GCD) its 5 spells every 5 seconds or 2025 mana saved every 5 seconds.

Now of course it depends on your class or what spells you cast and will have variance throughout a fight however, it's safe to look at this trinket as roughly 1000-1200 mp5 Not too bad at all for lower tier content if you hava mana problems or feel yourself needing to cast that fast heal a bit more but just dont have the mana for it.

Note: after typing this I realized it said base cost, which i'd assume factors before a talent that reduces the cost on spells, so its actually prob worth a bit less than a strict save of 405 mana to each class, but i dont feel like doing that math =p
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Its much more than 200 thats for sure (unless you are only casting 1 spell every 10 seconds).

Yeah I totally meant 200ish mana per second, I changed the OP to reflect that.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Must... possess...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]