Lady Sinestra Trinket

80 Troll Rogue
You do have to put this trinket in perspective though. At 80 it looks like alot, at 85 holy light esque spells for most clasess cost 2500~ mana. So its about 1/5 off that, go look at flash of light at 8000 mana and its some 7%.

I mean, that 7% is huge, but its not as big a deal as it looks right now.

It is a big deal though.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Welcome Daughter of Libram of Renewal :D You look ravishing tonight...

Seriously, this was made from Holy Paladins - our t11 has no haste on it what-so-ever (come to think of it, does any healer tier11? Don't know), so this will make a huge difference.

Any paladin who raided with Libram of Renewal knows just how much that small reduction in cost adds up to.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Seriously, this was made from Holy Paladins - our t11 has no haste on it what-so-ever (come to think of it, does any healer tier11? Don't know), so this will make a huge difference.

Any paladin who raided with Libram of Renewal knows just how much that small reduction in cost adds up to.

It doesn't benefit paladins any more than other healers (arguably less since we cast lots of free spells), although it is still amazing.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Why are they still making -mana items? These are _always_ ridiculously overpowered - time to learn from the ~5 previous attempts.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Why are they still making -mana items? These are _always_ ridiculously overpowered - time to learn from the ~5 previous attempts.
It's a trinket from a heroic only boss thats like algalon. That supposedly is supposed to be the hardest boss in t11. So it should drop good drops, should it not?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It's a heroic-only boss. I don't think arguments about balance around it will be so prevalent since very few people will have this trinket.
Reply Quote
48 Orc Warrior
It's going to be a great trinket.

However do realise that at level 85 healing spells will cost A LOT more. Its mana preserving effect isn't nearly as significant compared to something like Libram of Renewl at level 80.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
It's a trinket from a heroic only boss thats like algalon. That supposedly is supposed to be the hardest boss in t11. So it should drop good drops, should it not?

There's good drops and then there's stats that are just so nonlinear they're broken every time they're introduced and end up being BiS for the entire expansion. -mana items tend to fall into the latter category (note that the pally libram in WoTLK did even with how silly mana was!), and as such as really hard to itemise properly.

Yes, it's a heroic only boss. Will that mean a lot in a couple of tiers? Algalon wasn't exactly hard in t9, but items like this aren't really replacable by anything but the same item + more reduction or stats.

Again, there's a difference between good/somewhat op items due to very generous itemisation (ie ulduar hardmodes) and adding broken stats.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Other Beta trinkets like
http://cata.wowhead.com/item=59354 gives ~297 combat mp5
http://cata.wowhead.com/item=59500 gives ~366 combat mp5
with current (t11) gear (No buffs, like Kings, or spirit% modifiers).

It's a heroic-only boss. I don't think arguments about balance around it will be so prevalent since very few people will have this trinket.

Dragonslayers win PvP again /yes! But really, 400 per spell is pretty hilarious, suggesting that it would be virtually on par with the other trinkets (Hardmode versions ;) ) if you cast one spell per 5 seconds, and twice as strong if you cast 2 spells per 5 seconds, and so on.
Edited by Incendaldin on 11/17/2010 4:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'm in your thread, linking loot council for your trinket.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm in your thread, linking loot council for your trinket.

Look at my avatar.

Look harder. See it yet?

She's shaking her head at you. Bad mage! ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]