Will RAF work with Worgen/Goblins?

81 Draenei Paladin
Hey blizz, I had a couple of RAF questions in regards to leveling a Goblin or Worgen char in Cataclysm.

-Would the 300% xp bonus work till 60?

-Would the Level Granting work till 60?

Thanks
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Warrior
Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
raf and race change will not work for worgen and goblins at the start of the expansion to allow for server firsts. It will be allowed eventually, probably around 4.1.
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Warrior
raf and race change will not work for worgen and goblins at the start of the expansion to allow for server firsts. It will be allowed eventually, probably around 4.1.

And where did you hear this info?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Bump for an answer!
Reply Quote
30 Undead Priest
Herm i saw a link about this somwhere

*hunts for it *

Be back soon with link!
Reply Quote
30 Undead Priest
Found it
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/981678657#5

the answer is yes!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior

That's some awesome false information, I wish I was more like you! </sarcasm>

Thanks for the link Ibblet, myself and I'm sure the OP appreciate it.
Reply Quote
30 Undead Priest

oh you made me gigle :D
Thx. i have been fighting with people spouting things they think are right even tho they arent. its nice to see some awesome saracasm
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Paladin
I don't know how RaF affects server firsts, but you do need to complete the Worgen/Goblin starting area to be eligible for server firsts.

IE. Race changing won't get you the server first.
Reply Quote
30 Undead Priest
I don't know how RaF affects server firsts, but you do need to complete the Worgen/Goblin starting area to be eligible for server firsts.

IE. Race changing won't get you the server first.

This is very true. If you were going for server first i would say get out of the starting area then grant the lvls.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It will be interesting to see what they do with this to combat server first cheesing tho - I'd be very surprised (and there'd be a lot of whinging for sure) if this was allowed.
Reply Quote
30 Undead Priest
They have been responding to them in the CSF. They have stated there are no anticapted changes or further restriction to any of the paid services. link one above link two in the other thread here.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior

oh you made me gigle :D
Thx. i have been fighting with people spouting things they think are right even tho they arent. its nice to see some awesome saracasm

Yeah, it's ridiculous when people just put out all this information about whats going on when they don't even know what they are talking about it's annoying.

Anyway, I agree once again with Ibblet, the Blues are answering this questions but mostly in the CSF. Plus, I'm sure most of the Customer Service at Blizzard right now is extremely busy, at least it seems to be that way.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
The link posted claiming that the answer to these questions did not explicitly state that they would work, only that blizzard would not change RAF this expansion. So the real answer would be found if you found RAF policy.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
The link posted claiming that the answer to these questions did not explicitly state that they would work, only that blizzard would not change RAF this expansion. So the real answer would be found if you found RAF policy.

There's no doubt that they're going to be changing RAF somehow in this next expansion.
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Warrior
Bump
Edited by Pekel on 11/7/2010 2:37 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]