Female characters in WoW

(Locked)

(Also, I admit I'm a Maiev fan. I would love to see her make a return of any kind.)

This.
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Oh, Lady Liadrin is a good character. I would love to see them work more on her.

Same. Next to Sylvanas, Liadrin is my favorite female character. I'd love to see her become leader of the Blood Elves; I found her fascinating in TBC. I was actually a bit dismayed to see her having to apparently retired to the role of preacher in Wrath.
91 Night Elf Druid
(Also, I admit I'm a Maiev fan. I would love to see her make a return of any kind.)

>.<

I forget her name, but I think it was Ol'Emma in Stormwind. Her farm and family were killed in the Plaguelands and she said maybe she would go back there. I would like to see her you know, dedicate her life to reclaiming her farm atleast. Somehow trying to get soldiers, be it from sympathetic ears, gold, blackmail, whatever, and have her start a push to reclaim that land.

Not because its old alliance land, but because its HER land.
>.<

I forget her name, but I think it was Ol'Emma in Stormwind. Her farm and family were killed in the Plaguelands and she said maybe she would go back there. I would like to see her you know, dedicate her life to reclaiming her farm atleast. Somehow trying to get soldiers, be it from sympathetic ears, gold, blackmail, whatever, and have her start a push to reclaim that land.

"Where's the water Emma? Get the water Emma? If'n it weren't fer me that lot wouldn't know what water looks like."
100 Tauren Hunter

>.<

Oooh! I forgot about Ol' Emma.

I admit I'm a sucker for family reunions, but it would be cool if they write in a positive reunion between Ol' Emma and her brother (Jeremiah, I think. How do you spell his name? He's the cockroach vendor in Undercity).
91 Night Elf Druid

>.<

Oooh! I forgot about Ol' Emma.

I admit I'm a sucker for family reunions, but it would be cool if they write in a positive reunion between Ol' Emma and her brother (Jeremiah, I think. How do you spell his name? He's the cockroach vendor in Undercity).

Aye it would. It would be funny, especially if she were more bitter than him. I remember her being a crotchity old hag. Was one of my favorite quests. I'm imagining Ol'Emma marching up to Slyvanas and berating her into a cease fire with Gilneas through sheer force of personality.

Why would I think that? I have serious issues <.<
Edited by Ferlion on 11/16/2010 11:39 AM PST

What is Ol' Emma's opinion of Forsaken? :P
100 Tauren Hunter

What is Ol' Emma's opinion of Forsaken? :P

We know nothing about her, let alone her opinion of the Forsaken.

As far as she's concerned, her family are dead. She just happen to not know that a couple of them are undead...
91 Night Elf Druid
You consider yourself smart? Your post had more mis capitalizations than it did sentences.

Also, just as a clarification, I never said one race was superior to another. You can be superior in certain aspects without being superior as a whole.

@!#@ off pal.

So he doesnt pay mind to grammer. Its not that big of a deal on forums. On any forum.

mis-capitalizations
85 Dwarf Paladin
I always admired Maiev for have the foresight to build armored extensions for her ears. Now there is a nelf who means business!
We know nothing about her, let alone her opinion of the Forsaken.

As far as she's concerned, her family are dead. She just happen to not know that a couple of them are undead...

I smell a potential storyline! Well, it would be interesting, I think, at least :P

Emi Shortfuse, maybe? Or Darkrider Arly?

Darkrider Arly is awesome for some reason. Perhaps it's the novelty of a gnome DK NPC.
100 Tauren Hunter
You consider yourself smart? Your post had more mis capitalizations than it did sentences.

Also, just as a clarification, I never said one race was superior to another. You can be superior in certain aspects without being superior as a whole.

@!#@ off pal.

So he doesnt pay mind to grammer. Its not that big of a deal on forums. On any forum.

mis-capitalizations

Indeed, only those majoring in English care about that! :P

(I'm being a little bit snarky. No worries.)
91 Night Elf Druid

@!#@ off pal.

mis-capitalizations

Indeed, only those majoring in English care about that! :P

(I'm being a little bit snarky. No worries.)

:) No mind. As long as the posts are easy to understand and read, and Heymans "normally" are, its not really an issue.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]