I wish to loot when my pet or minion kills

(Locked)

83 Night Elf Hunter
I dont like the fact that i cannot loot when pets or a minion kills. if a companion is registered to a class i think you should be able to loot from the charter(s). what you guys think?
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It's so pet classes can't go afk while their pet farms low level mobs for them with them set on aggressive.
90 Goblin Shaman
Definitely! I've had this happen quite a few times too with my fire totems. Extremely annoying!
85 Dwarf Paladin
Doing 1 point of damage is too hard apparently.
85 Goblin Shaman
Why is this even on the DDF? It doesn't really have anything to do with damage dealing.
85 Troll Death Knight
Why is this even on the DDF? It doesn't really have anything to do with damage dealing.

Seriously, you're not dealing damage if you can't loot the mob.
90 Tauren Paladin
Not a bug, not DDF, go to suggestions.

But honestly, this is an intended function, for the reasons Konstance outlined.
90 Dwarf Hunter
The only instance in which I see this as being a problem, is when I hit Kill Command as my first attack, if it one-shots the mob, I can't loot it. I understand that I shouldn't be allowed to go AFK and have my pet kill things and me get credit. However, Kill command is an ability I have to actively use, so it should tag the mob as lootable, and let it grant XP.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]