Lava Lash animation

85 Goblin Shaman
There needs to be an update for this ability. The numbers its putting out now is much more deserving then just a poke animation and a little bit of fire. There should be a big lava explosion or something.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Or maybe an actual... you know...lash made of lava...
Reply Quote
That sounds pretty sexy Matuk.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Any animation would be better than the current non-existent one. All it does now is activate an auto-attack swing. :<
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Kyo Kusanagi's (King of the Fighters) QCB+P Special/Super is sorta what I expcted the move to always look like.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Word
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
What Lava Lash should be: http://somemangas.com/images/1797544.jpg

Giant-molten-fist-through-chest hits you for 239075892047. You die.

Edit: One Piece spoilers.
Edited by Renzokuken on 11/7/2010 8:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
>he reads One Piece

>4chan quoting

When the hell did you come back?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

What Lava Lash should be: http://somemangas.com/images/1797544.jpg
Giant-molten-fist-through-chest hits you for 239075892047. You die.
Edit: One Piece spoilers.

This in one HUGE spoiler

But yes, sweet lava lash animation.
Edited by Sorä on 11/8/2010 5:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Agreed. Lava Lash now being our primary heavy hitter it needs a good animation worthy of the damage is does.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
>he reads One Piece

^&%$ you One Piece is awesome. And anyone who doesn't think so is dead inside. Ya, I said it. Hmph.
Edited by Renzokuken on 11/8/2010 1:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Mage
It does feel odd that LL, hitting so hard, is nothing but a simple swing animation. Pyroblast! being a hard-hitting fire mage spell got slightly changed into a rock the size of a gnome to show that it hits HARD and differentiate it from Fireball. Why cant they do something similar for Lava Lash...? (hmm... hitting with a gnome engulfed in flame... hmmm).

Additionally, with all the numbers popping from white hits, shocks, LB and other stuff, I sometimes never see LL number showing up. Seeing on recount that my shammy crit a 14k LL but having never seen the big yellow number makes me sad ;(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
>THEY STILL READ MANGA
>HA HA HAH HA

see I can do it too. :3
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I petition Lava Lash is a Sho ryu ken, Ken-style
Reply Quote
When they let me post on this forum.

Also, you need to give my other vent account admin access so I can boot Clous from vent on the offchance I see him.

You can post here without your account being active? That's awesome.

Two things though:
1. Why not use the account you already have, don't like the name Yuuzu anymore?

2. Clous' Computer finally offed itself, and he's a poor, cheap shaman, and won't have a new computer until like.. Christmas probably, maybe even later then that.

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I always thought it should get a whip-like animation like the Balrog's whip of flame in LotR
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]