Earth Shield

14 Dwarf Hunter
i was thinking today, this should not be the healing shield we use, nor should earthliving be the healing imbue. it says right on the Resto summary that we use the healing power of water to mend our allies - and we DO have a spell called Water Shield. i think that Water Shield should be the healing one, just to fit in with the more water-y theme of all our healing. riptide, healing surge, healing wave, jesus beam... err ok, maybe not that one =) but you see the theme. they can just rename water shield to mana shield. i know mages have mana shield, but DKs and warlocks both have Death Coils that do different things, so there's precedent for such a change. then just rename earthliving to waterliving, and make us complete watery healers.

just something that came to me today while i was out shamaning.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
id say yes to the water theme. but only greater healing wave and rip tide look anything like water. the other heals are just the normal green druid healing thing. and i like looking like i have my own orbit. /flex ego
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]