Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Doing the Doomguard quest chain or nerd raging to groups to please help get my dread mist shoulders from the worst boss in Scholomance
Man, there are just so many good times, let me count them:
1) Out of all the demon quests, the most memorable was the felhunter. So much time and effort, running around and collecting stuff. Still can't pronounce the little bugger's name.
2) While leveling, soloing the last boss in slave pens at like, 10% health. That's when I realized we cannot die. Ever.
3) Anything with Niby the Almighty. Every time I go to farm for a Disgusting Oozling, I make sure to give him a /wave. I hope that he and Impsy survive the Cataclysm. At least he'll always be in ICC.
4) Using Meta for the first time. Immediately started freaking out over how awesome I am.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.