Will premades be a thing of the past?

86 Worgen Warlock
Edited by Monsoon on 12/10/2010 10:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
Oh yeah, I just loved being punished for playing with friends back in BC. 1 hour queue times for WSG were a blast.

How dare I try to participate socially in this game! :V :V :V
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Warlock
Edited by Monsoon on 12/10/2010 10:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
If you want to play with your friends what stops you from doing rated battlegrounds?

3 people

I detect a disconnect there.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
or at least make it so that you can not join a BG queue if you are grouped for the non rated BGs.
Raid groups queuing for rated battlegrounds won't be matched against players queuing for normal battlegrounds.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
So, if only 3 or 4 of us from the guild are on, and want to BG together somhow that's unfair? We have to wait for 7 more for a rated BG?

Reply Quote
2 Tauren Hunter
Okay sick of hearing people complain about queues for BG's. Plenty of you who are complaining are people that faction changed off alliance for a "better" pvp experience. Did you not expect to not have as much opposition when there were tens of thousands of people thinking exactly the way you did?

Don't like the queue? Roll alliance to help the balance or don't complain.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
can't delete doh
Edited by Followmii on 11/8/2010 6:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Warlock
Edited by Monsoon on 12/10/2010 11:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
How does the system know if they're on vent or not? It can't. Nothing you can do is deal with it during your pug games. Organise something yourself.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
boohoo,. i lost to a premade when pugging... :'(

blizz shouldn't block out people who want to play a more organized game with others on their server who don't want to lose rating in doing so. Asking blizz to block other people so that you can have a lazy game is unreasonable.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Warlock
Edited by Monsoon on 12/10/2010 11:05 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]