DPS Help

(Locked)

I'm not sure why, but I can't get my DPS to break 650. Whether Fire or Frost, that number just won't budge. Is it my gear that's holding me back?
level 67... level up and then complain about it :)
I ask because a PUG was giving me grief about it saying it should be 3x higher than that
80 Undead Mage
I ask because a PUG was giving me grief about it saying it should be 3x higher than that

He wants 1,950 DPS from a level 67? He knows that was high for some classes in t6 right?
I have no idea. I never really paid much attention to DPS before and just made sure I was no lower than rank in Damage Done. But now? Now I worry. Where should I be at at this level?
You're doing fine don't worry. Meter numbers don't matter much in leveling content. Also 99% of the things people say in pugs is complete bs so don't worry about it.
You're doing fine don't worry. Meter numbers don't matter much in leveling content. Also 99% of the things people say in pugs is complete bs so don't worry about it.

thnx cupcake! :D
85 Troll Mage
Cupcake? Creeptastic.
I'd also suggest trying out arcane as your secondary spec because although it is horrible leveling spec it is very good in dungeons, when I first duel-spec'd into it I was a little disappointed at the AoE damage but was amazed at the single target damage for my level. In no BoA's, just quest gear I was topping the DPS the majority of the time. However I'd not worry about it until you hit max level and ignore all the idiots bagging you.
82 Undead Mage
People in this game are dumb.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]