"easiest" dps spec?

13 Draenei Shaman
I haven't played my DK in ages, and certainly not since the new patch. My question is, and don't laugh, is which is the easiest spec? I used to love my Wrath-launch blood DK for the complexity but after playing a pally too long I got lazy and didn't like all the complex rotations. I know that both Unholy and frost are still complicated but which is the least of a headache. Thanks in advance.
90 Human Death Knight
Frost is probably less complicated than Unholy.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Between the two Frost is much less complicated, can be either dual wield or 2Her, and can pull comparable numbers.
83 Night Elf Death Knight
You have to perfectly time your deathcoils as unholy to gain the most out of runic corruption. You are best off playing frost, you have to manage procs.
13 Draenei Shaman
Frost with 2H right? That's what I was considering.
90 Human Death Knight
There's no major differences between 2h and DW frost except the presence you use.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]