a little help please?

I just recently hit 80 and was wondering what was the best way to gear up quickly.

Should I hit certain heroics?

What should I buy with my justice points or should I save them?

What about my honor points?

Is there a cant miss piece for justice points?

I am a Disc priest and a shadow priest.

Any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Jess
Reply Quote
66 Night Elf Priest
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969727208

That thread might perk your interests. I'm currently in the process of leveling my Priest and found that thread will be helpful.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I just recently hit 80 and was wondering what was the best way to gear up quickly.

Should I hit certain heroics?

What should I buy with my justice points or should I save them?

What about my honor points?

Is there a cant miss piece for justice points?

I am a Disc priest and a shadow priest.

Any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Jess

Hey, you made it.

Told you all the helpful people were over here. Lol.
Reply Quote
Yep thanks for the direction :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Yep thanks for the direction :)

Np. Just know that it is HIGHLY advised that you get your T10 4 set for any spec. So, things you can't miss, JP-wise, is 4 set bonus.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
I recommend you put the priest on hold until Cataclysm - what is the point of gearing up now when it will be obsolete after you start leveling again?

Go level a DK and then pick up the priest again when Cataclysm starts. You'll probably get green quest rewards that are better than any gear you might get in the short period of time between now and then.

I haven't played my priest in the last year - I just reactivated my account and am leveling two DKs on two realms (one Horde, one Alliance) until Cataclysm starts.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I recommend you put the priest on hold until Cataclysm - what is the point of gearing up now when it will be obsolete after you start leveling again?

Go level a DK and then pick up the priest again when Cataclysm starts. You'll probably get green quest rewards that are better than any gear you might get in the short period of time between now and then.

I haven't played my priest in the last year - I just reactivated my account and am leveling two DKs on two realms (one Horde, one Alliance) until Cataclysm starts.

Seeing as how JP is easier to get than free candy on Halloween, and it will become even easier in Cata, I just have one word to this.

"No."
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Its easy to do random heroic a day, or two, or three regardless of the spec. its money, JP, and experience.

heck if you are having fun, that's the best part of all. I suggest not putting a leveling toon aside unless you are not having fun. :)

besides, we all get to replace our gear in a few levels of Cata. I'm stoked!
Reply Quote
I already have an 80 DK...I wouldn't mind leveling another toon. I have a 70 warrior and a 70 lock...which one would compliment a DK and a Priest and give me awesome options? Probably the lock?

I am not putting aside the priest because I just made 80 and need to learn how to heal some and how to PVP some as shadow.

Thanks again for all the help
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]