How the hell are we supposed to beat DW again

80 Orc Warrior
?

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/2552/deathwingwtf.jpg

Even if we're just there to act as sacrificial lambs while Alexstraza/Thrall/Tirion (more likely than you think) saves the day, how do we survive long enough to do anything meaningful?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Wait is that screenshot real?

Holy balls, we're boned.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Mage
Craaaaaaap

His nostrils are bigger then I am >_<
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage

I'm glad there's lots of people in much heavier armour between him and myself.

It might buy enough time to cast a teleport spell and get the hell away.
Reply Quote

QFT

but mine's Astral Recall >.>

but seriously, i asked the same about Arthas to a blue, all i got was "you'll see"
SERIOUSLY, how does he drop the ball that hardcore?
he stabs his sword into the ground and deals 1000000 damage toe everyone, do it a couple times and even Tirion is Buggered.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

Hey, don't look at me 0o

Uh, uh...hey Alexstraza! Wanna distract Deathwing again while we run away like sissys? =D

but seriously, i asked the same about Arthas to a blue, all i got was "you'll see"
SERIOUSLY, how does he drop the ball that hardcore?
he stabs his sword into the ground and deals 1000000 damage toe everyone, do it a couple times and even Tirion is Buggered.

Because Arthas let us live for the lulz. He knew he could kill us and let the Scourge run rampart over Azeroth, but why do that when he can make us kill all his biggest cronies, lure us to the top of ICC and then kill us with a click of his fingers?

'I delight in the irony.'
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
"The heavens cry out! The earth cries out! The people cry out! They cry out for me to destroy evil! Listen up, evildoers...I am the warrior of justice, Kamen Rider Thrall!"
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
"The heavens cry out! The earth cries out! The people cry out! They cry out for me to destroy evil! Listen up, evildoers...I am the warrior of justice, Kamen Rider Thrall!"

Personally, I'm hazarding that the Dragon Aspects will merge together in an epic Voltron/Megazord transformation sequence, then thoroughly crush Deathwing with their combined might.

While fighting in an industrial complex and knocking over large buildings.

I mean....wut?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
We'll clog his massive nostrils and throat with our corpses and he will suffocate to death.

TAKE THAT DEATHWING!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Actually, I've really been considering we might not fight AGAINST deathwing, but ON deathwing.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Actually, I've really been considering we might not fight AGAINST deathwing, but ON deathwing.

25-player Shadow of the Colossus!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

Flame Leviathan style?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Obviously Khaz'goroth appears and strips Deathwing of much of his power then Turalyon slays him. We need a knight to slay a dragon, after all.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
No, you see, after we fight and kill Ragnaros and Al'akir, we take their essences to Therazane. She realizes what must be done, and we are forced to fight Neptulon into submission. He agrees to lend his power, and they both sacrifice themselves to lend their essences to the two already collected, combining them all. Then we take the combined Elemental Lord essences to Thrall.
I think you know what happens next.

Other possible scenario: Thrall, to Deathwing- "Who the hell do you think I am?!
Edited by Venthos on 11/8/2010 12:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I bet its gonna be a gimmick fight.

Like Malygos.
Reply Quote
86 Human Death Knight
I'd imagine he has a human form like all the other dragon aspects, and most of the fight will probably be much like the Lick King, only hotter :P
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
"The trick to hunting a God is to not fear it", and all that.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Deathwing's a done deal as soon as Cat comes out: human hunters become available. Nothing can withstand a good ol' boy redneck hunter. Bubba and his buddies in their pick 'em up trucks are gonna shoot the sheit out of DW and then bbq his arse southern style.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]