How the hell are we supposed to beat DW again

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Frankly I forsee Blizzard really numbing the encounter like they did with LK. There's two lore NPC assistants in the encounter- despite all the (at least) 10 or 15 lore NPCs that have serious grudges against Arthas/LK, only two of them show up to help out. Frankly, I was expecting (and hoping) for a much more epic encounter- with all the backstory behind Arthas. Sylvanas doesn't show up, she gets her ass kicked in HoR then says 'You guys take care of this I'm going back to UC.'- and she's the biggest of the people with a grudge against him. Yeah, he killed his dad- but he killed Sylvanas, massacred her people, ravaged her homeland, destroyed the sunwell, then to add insult to injury- raised her to undeath for eternal torture.

At the very least she should've showed up to shoot some arrows at him from time to time.

--

Everyone proposing the Aspects will help out, or whatever- is overestimating Blizzard's reliability in sticking to lore-concepts of power. We'll sprinkle some magic water on him to cool him off, then a gnome warrior will tank him and after the 30% Strength of Anduin/Baine buff is added, and the 20% Deepholme Radiance dodge debuff is removed; he'll be squashed.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
i would post a good comment but I'm still trying to catch my breath...
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
No Sylvanas had her chance she failed she doesn't deserve to be in both LK encounters.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight

At the very least she should've showed up to shoot some arrows at him from time to time.

She did. At HoR. She almost got slaughtered. She may be hungry for vengeance, but she's not suicidal.
--

Everyone proposing the Aspects will help out, or whatever- is overestimating Blizzard's reliability in sticking to lore-concepts of power. We'll sprinkle some magic water on him to cool him off, then a gnome warrior will tank him and after the 30% Strength of Anduin/Baine buff is added, and the 20% Deepholme Radiance dodge debuff is removed; he'll be squashed.

How little you follow Blizzcon quotes. That all the Aspects + Thrall having hand in some form of ritual is almost Viral knowledge at this point.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
The new and improved Gamon is gonna pwn Deathwing for us
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]