Zombiefest after patch 4.0.1?
1. Play instance as normal until 2nd Boss spawns
2. Kite him to as close to the doorway of the inn as possible (interrupts help. while kiting him into the inn causes him to despawn, the house beside the inn does not)
3. Hold the 2nd boss until the little zombies respawn
4. Kill 2nd Boss
5. Clear through the inn
6. Once the time-stopping 3rd boss is dead, split the group in two and send one group back to the entrance of the inn and the other near the start of the alley
7. The Entrance group needs to start off first and gathering up zombies (they start to hurt once you have a lot...be careful)
8. Once the first group has as many as they can handle, start killing zombies and the Alley groups starts blazing down the alley
edited because typing is hard...haha
The icy blast or cone of cold or whatever it is those silly non-elites do is a pita, esp for the tank since he's attracting all the unwanted attention away from the rest of the group.
edit~ Forgot to mention, don't talk to Arthas before starting your run pell mell through the gauntlet. He stops to bop zombies on the head, and that's a bad thing.
-Pull 2nd boss into house to the right of Inn when it's at ~20%.
-Have the tank go in it only, and have the rest wait for the tank.
-Have tank hump the wall and not aggro Zombies.
-Talk to Arthas, run dungeon normally; do achivement normally.
Zosima is correct in terms of completing it also.
Gave it a few shots, but the tank could never get the first group beyond 45ish zombies because half would vanish before he could kill them, so the second group wouldn't even bother to go kill the remaining 20 ior so from past Chronos (or whatever his name is).
Not a hard achievement to get with a group who all want to do it and who know the strategy, but people really need to stop jumping into a lfd pug with a single friend and then expect the other 3 people to also want to get them this achievement. The only reason i have seen people get kicked from CoT anymore is when one person decides they want zombiefest and make the rest of the group miserable until they get kicked or drop group.
Cleared through the instance until the beginning of the gauntlet.
Tank and Healer (Had 2 healers for this) port out and port back in, then grab all of the zombies in the first part.
I grabbed about 20 or so from the gauntlet (DPS killed the elites)
I kited the ones on me to the beginning of the Inn.
The tank kited all of his zombies to just outside of the Inn door.
We AOE'd them all down, and came out to 97.
The Rogue sprinted back down to the gauntlet and killed 3 more zombies.
Grats on achievement.
Do you have to not attack any zombies before you attempt this achievment?
Thing is they will not respawn in the front , after the second boss is down . SO kill them as normal kite the second boss to the begining of the next phase of the dungeon and not kill him untill all the zombies respawn.
Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.